• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S6 |OT| of Phrasing, The Old Gypsy Woman & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Blatantly stolen from Reddit, but nicely explains why Archer thinks Ireland was an axis power.

eeHOjf8.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Katya dumped him huh. Considering the few scenes of them together, it was bound to happen

Savitar

You know, Barry is a whole lot less Cyborg and way more robot than was previously indicated.

Also a certain pyromaniac hasn't made enough baby jokes/complaints yet.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
damn, pams sister is a real piece of shit

in the last scene, isnt the shotgun damage on his face on the wrong side?

so... Cyril is still trying to get into Lana's pants huh? that should make for some interesting story later on. and Barry only got the brain part that's still human now right? seeing he's basically aetal skeleton at the end and all. love all the Terminator stuff too, like the shotgun in the flower box and the walking skeleton from the smoke.

Hamlet

That was great. Insane Barry is always fun to watch. Also lol at the cutaway gag to Katya and Boris "Who want waffle? I forget to make waffle".

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'm glad Pam ruined her life.

Also Cyril saying he was going to hit that again was hilarious. this has been one of the funniest episodes in a while.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I forgot waffle made me laugh so loud my housemate came into my room to see if I was ok
Really liked the episode which is an achievement because I've never like barry

Thank you. Enjoyed the episode but has anyone else felt like the joke ratio is down this season? The jokes are actually funny unlike last year... I'm wondering if that's a symptom of the universal criticism that they drove every damn thing into the ground during "Vice."

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That was a hilarious one. That opener where Archer just kept moving Pam around while she was crying cracked me up, as did the Boris scene.

"WOO HOOOOOOO! RENTAL CAAAAARRRRR!"
*minutes later*
"Piece of shit rental."

Oh and Cheryl eating the aloe plant was one of those absurd, hysterical things you don't really have to think about.

Favorite of the season so far possibly.

Boris was always one of my favorite minor characters, ever since he danced around with the lingerie and said "Come on, buddy". So happy he's getting some of that sweet sweet cyborg love.

Savitar

It's kind of crazy, but remember how Archer use to go on about cyborgs and terminators?

Then we find out, oh hey, Barry basically *IS* a terminator in everything but name.

Awesome. My inspiration for a cheap and easy Halloween commercial made a great return. Can't kill Bionic Barry. :D

Fargo theme blew my mind. I had no clue Alison was the voice of Pam's sister. FX does their people right by offering them opportunities in other shows like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom