• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro's Playroom receives new DLC trophies

eerik9000

So, do we think the other three bots are time-gated until closer to ASTRO BOT's release? There is a countdown of days in the mission contol room, so it could make sense. T-90, 60, 30 and 0 days? The game was very clear that the first bot is in the Renderforest section of GPU Jungle, but no messages for the other locations have popped-up for me.

nial

Gold Member
So, do we think the other three bots are time-gated until closer to ASTRO BOT's release? There is a countdown of days in the mission contol room, so it could make sense. T-90, 60, 30 and 0 days? The game was very clear that the first bot is in the Renderforest section of GPU Jungle, but no messages for the other locations have popped-up for me.
Yeah, that is the consensus.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Here we go, second page added.

Page 1
h4FHtRm.jpeg

Page 2
bNRE3bU.jpeg
Those are what he mentioned. You use the coins and they're in the grabby machine.

iHaunter

Also, this is the Bloodborne bot, OP.
QVS22lX.png

She has the best and cutest bot form yet, IMO.

Let's see, then.
GOD! Why can't we get this on PS5 with 4K/60. Still pisses me off man. I swear Sony better have a showcase later this year with some updates on this shit or a BP Remake or I'm selling my PS5.

Boss Mog

These are definitely for Astro Bot 2024, Sony messed up stuff.
VY5X5oV.png
RNZri2S.png
NTbaVoT.png
2slRz7j.png
kpZkKIU.png

So, Lady Maria, Pipo Monkey, Selene and a GT driver are special bots to rescue. A bit random for sure.
If you had bothered to read the trophy descriptions you would know that they're for Astro's Playroom and not Astro Bot 2024.

Švejk

Played this last night thinking I'd sweep them all up... Glad to hear that it looks like timed releases, because I was racking my brain that I couldn't find them all. Those sneeky Asobi's.

Top Bottom