• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of like being forced to wake up early and go to bed earlier-ish.

I've been going for morning walks as a way of waking up and doing some obligatory exercise, and recently my attention-span and energy levels have really improved.

I tend to hate travel show hosts. One or two of the Lonely Planet ones are cool, but they mostly annoy me.
Watch 'The Layover', hosted by Anthony Bourdain. In one episode he's drunk for about half of it and another he's in Amsterdam, and you can figure out the rest.

Have to post an image of my breakfast (huevos rancheros, including a home made tortilla, home made salsa [using tomatoes and chillies from our garden] and home made frijoles [using tomatoes from our garden]) because it was so delicious:

Am2dbXECMAAA1Kz.jpg

Oh yes, and the Windows 8 Consumer Preview is out. You'll probably want the ISOs.

legend166

Got them wooooooo!

Two seats at the Monday night Sydney show.

My mate at work didn't get them. He was going for four. I got in the queue for both nights and had two on Tuesday as well but he didn't want to be mean to two of his friends.

Shit. I forgot about Radiohead tickets. Oh well, I haven't listened to them in ages anyway. And I doubt they're at their OK Computer best anyway (note: this was what I said about Roger Waters for Dark Side and when I saw him for the Wall it blew my mind)

No doubt about it man. I want to see how Corey Norman goes, hopefully well, I've got him in my SuperCoach/DreamTeam as a potential earner for a later trade.

How are you feeling about Sandow? Do you think the pack will be able to cover for his shitty defence?

I started up an NRLCEO comp this year. A fantasy comp more in the lines of American ones than the SuperCoach ones. So a draft and trades etc. Which means everyone has different teams rather than every arsehole having almost exactly the same team. Seems pretty rad so far

Managed to pick up Widdop in a late round to back up Marshall. I'm already thinking of dangling him as trade bait to some of the guys who are weak in the halves.

Yagharek

You sound like you need to force yourself to do something like go to a concert. You'll probably enjoy it once it get started. Hell, go see a musical. They can be great.

Edit: talking to jintor btw.

Deeku

Got them wooooooo!

Two seats at the Monday night Sydney show.

My mate at work didn't get them. He was going for four. I got in the queue for both nights and had two on Tuesday as well but he didn't want to be mean to two of his friends.
Tuesday for me. I figured everyone would go Monday maybe the Tuesday line would be quicker.

What seats? I got Sec 11, which I'm happy with.

jambo

Fucking shattered, couldn't get a single ticket.

So now I get to go, but my sister misses out.

=[

I'm going to firebomb the Ticketmaster offices.

Jintor

You sound like you need to force yourself to do something like go to a concert. You'll probably enjoy it once it get started. Hell, go see a musical. They can be great.

Edit: talking to jintor btw.

I like music (and I really like musicals), but I don't really feel... enthusiastic about it in the way that a lot of other people do. I guess I keep that for, I don't know, books and anime and shit.

I guess I'm just more story-focused...

There's a few bands I'd freak out about if they came here I guess though. They Might Be Giants, Barenaked Ladies, Presidents of the USA, Jonathan Coulton, MC Frontalot... that's about it really.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Just got back from the hospital... not sure if peeing blood or the stuff they put in me.. will drink more and then check!

midonnay

I failed but my bro got a couple apparently.... o.o;

ps: its pretty funny how Labor made a huge deal about how Rudd is the cause of all their problems and literally days after the leadership tussle the destabilisation continues....

fuck the factions

Choc

Banned
Clive Palmer interview was quite good actually

It was dumb to say GC is a graveyard of sports teams though, seriously....

Top Bottom