• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Rezbit

Man I'm watching this soccer game and you really can see the difference in quality between these players and even watching EPL teams. Half of these Aussie players send the ball flying when they try and trap it.

Salazar

Man I'm watching this soccer game and you really can see the difference in quality between these players and even watching EPL teams. Half of these Aussie players send the ball flying when they try and trap it.

I think the focus in Australian sport, across disciplines, has been on the physical freaks. I really do think that the historically central ideal has been the exertion of extraordinary strength, speed, or what have you. And I don't think that has receded much. Or enough.

And that basically gets you fucking nowhere in football.

Shaneus

Aus GAF Episode VI: Return of the ODI*

*I couldn't think of anything that kinda sounds like "Jedi" but is also either Australian or talked about frequently in this thread :/

Or:

AusGAF IV: We Know How Roman Numerals Work, OK?

Jintor

Struck out today, but also did rock climbing, so endorphins are currently keeping me afloat

I'll feel this in the morning though

Dead Man

Suggestion for AusGAF 6:

ausgaf74lv4.png
That must be used in the OP.
AusGAF - SIX AND OUT!
I like
Only burger place that has never let me down is Gourmet Burger Kitchen in the UK.
Godly. Those kiwis need to open up in the southern hemisphere.
AusGAF 6 should be titled EatChildren's Dead: The Final AusGAF, leading into Vook's New AusGAF and later the simply titled reboot AusGAF.
This. We must do this.

Sal your avatar is creeping me out slightly.

Struck out today, but also did rock climbing, so endorphins are currently keeping me afloat

I'll feel this in the morning though

Pain from the rock climbing? Try and keep your chin up ^^

I was the worst rock climber. I think every time I went everyone just ended up hoisting me to the top because I was too scared to climb it myself. Except once when we had a rock climbing race in high school
totally brought the team down though

AusGAF IV: We Know How Roman Numerals Work, OK?

I like this one too. Got a chuckle out of me
and maybe a snort

Deeku

I had no idea that was Emma Thompson:eek:

Upon further google imaging, there are pics of her that look a lot like Kristina Keneally. Like, a lot lol!

Jintor

I feel like beating something up.

Or screaming.

Or just lying in bed wallowing in... something. Self pity, probably.

I wish I had something I was super into gameplay-wise right now to distract me. Hmmm... what's on my Steam account...

Gazunta

God damn I wish I could keep up with this thread more. Who knew a real office job meant staying off GAF all day?
This country's STUFFED

Awesome image, Kritz.

I made a comic about Shadowgate.

Does anyone have any recommendations for online shop software front ends? I can't find a decent Wordpress package for this, which just seems silly. I don't even want to sell the items through the site directly - I just want to show an item, link to a paypal button to buy the item, and let Paypal do the hard work.

must not get into an argument with Americans about gun laws. must not get into an argument with Americans about gun laws. must not get into an argument with Americans about gun laws. Its not working :(

:(

Like, seriously

:(

aww, I'm sorry. Its just because the picture is very airbrushed its a bit uncanny valley. She looks really nice in the other picture you posted.

Salazar

I would be happy if he changed it for the nice one in the field. Happier still if it was back to cute Korean girls.

If I could make transparent avatars, I would totally switch to the field pic.

I'll ask someone to do it tomorrow. The way her hair is all sunny might be tricky, tho.

Salazar

Catriona was a pretty good host.

I tend to hate travel show hosts. One or two of the Lonely Planet ones are cool, but they mostly annoy me.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
If Choc doesn't tell us the Vita sales for AU I'll pput them in the title for the next one. :p

Danoss

Yeah should be an interesting game. Broncs without locky could be a disaster. Not sure where they're going to get the direction he provided from.

Still hopeful though. They've got some talent.

No doubt about it man. I want to see how Corey Norman goes, hopefully well, I've got him in my SuperCoach/DreamTeam as a potential earner for a later trade.

Jintor

Oh my god everything aches

Rock climbing is awesome but the price you pay is... pretty painful. Actually not really painful... more achey

OKAY 9AM LECTURE START let's do this

Top Bottom