• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Barcelona opens 'Europe's first' sex doll brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
aAPKLaMh.jpg

Where's Davecat?

I feel so bad for the poor bastards that have to 'maintenance' these dolls.
Getting rotten fruit fly filled fake ass flashbacks.

What?

You cleaned fake fuck asses?

Thank god no, but in the gaf confession thread from a year or 2 back someone had a fake ass that they didn't clean out for a long time, resulting in it being filled with old jizz and dead fruit flies. I nearly vomited reading that confession; the story just kept getting worse.

Edit: I need to find the link to the story.

Amagon

Where does a despicable place in Barcelona like this exist?

Like really, who would be desperate enough to pay for that kind of services?

At how much of a price do they think they can charge some low life to pleasure themselves with a emotionless, fake titty and ass sex doll, that you can pick of to do such a dirty deprived thing?

Thank god no, but in the gaf confession thread from a year or 2 back someone had a fake ass that they didn't clean out for a long time, resulting in it being filled with old jizz and dead fruit flies. I nearly vomited reading that confession; the story just kept getting worse.

Lmao. That's disgusting.

Acorn

This world sometimes man.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Where does a despicable place in Barcelona like this exist?

Like really, who would be desperate enough to pay for that kind of services?

At what price and time do they think they can charge some low life to pleasure themselves with a emotionless, fake titty and ass that you can pick of to do such a thing?

I find the situation laughable, but the wider picture is unsettling enough.

Which is worse? Some sad chumps emptying their anatomy inside a mound of silicone or the scores of Johns having sex with exploited sex workers (in some cases sex slaves) each day under the most unsanitary conditions?

Shiv47

There people need some emotional attachment STAT.

Ha, that's why those dudes in the other picture have those dolls. Most doll owners I've read about or seen on TV have pretty severe social awkwardness, to the point where the doll is the easiest/safest solution. It does take on a creepy owner/slave mentality with some of them though. I wouldn't be shocked if a good percentage of doll owners are MRA types.

A new brothel has opened in Barcelona that offers men the chance to fulfil all their fantasies – as long as their fantasies involve hyper-realistic silicone dolls.

this is the best lede a have ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom