• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Renting sex dolls is a thing.

Well you know, some of us prefer physical media... Lol

Eventually you won't be able to tell the difference between VR and the real world, and it will be cheaper than a doll, let alone a gynoid.

That applies for almost everything else as well - VR is going to create a post-scarcity world for most non-essential consumables, including social interactions. Shit will be wack yo.

People don't know this, but the reason our elites gave us a taboo against banging dead chicks is because of the life force in our jizz. If you actually bang a dead chick she comes back to life as a zombie. The elites and the Bilderburg Group and JAY-Z and the CFR want to keep this power for themselves. Can't have the plebes making a zombie army after all.

MOOOOOODS!

Silent Duck

s5NMFnM.jpg

GymWolf

Gold Member
So there are people that clean these dolls for a living..
There was this time where i had to clean an old industrial hoven with a shitload of dead mices and beetles inside, not really that far in terms of shitty jobs...

Make it clean like new my father said to me that day...

Last edited:

lil puff

What a shitty job. I mean that’s even below the janitor at the peep show.
hmmm.
I don't know. The janitor has to stand outside those stalls with a mop (friggin disgusting), in front of everyone.

Whereas dude cleaning these, I'd believe would be isolated.

They both are humiliating.

I think it's fucked up that women can use sex toys and we all think it's hot, but a man using sex toys is mocked and laughed at.

But, a full-sized heavy ass doll that you can barely lug around the room is just overboard. And then we get to the rental aspect. I'll just keep using my vacuum cleaner with glued on googly eyes like a normal person.
Save your money like a disciplined person and buy yourself that android cat girl. Mine is named Sony.

Kadayi

Banned
'Hello, is that the Police? I'd like to report a crime , I believe my dodgy neighbour may be a murderer. I witnessed him and another man carrying what appeared to be a lifeless body to a van'

You know it's going to happen right.

'Hello, is that the Police? I'd like to report a crime , I believe my dodgy neighbour may be a murderer. I witnessed him and another man carrying what appeared to be a lifeless body to a van'

Haters love the po po when they can't afford nice shit.

Cravis

hmmm.
I don't know. The janitor has to stand outside those stalls with a mop (friggin disgusting), in front of everyone.

Whereas dude cleaning these, I'd believe would be isolated.

They both are humiliating.
Very true. I was thinking more of the actual work. A janitor just gets to mop it up. It’s fresh lol. These sex dolls.... they’re going to have to get in there in the nitty gritty and use some elbow grease cause this shit will have solidified by then. :messenger_hushed:

Kagey K

Banned

There was an episode of Monk that was like this. They thought they saw a man throw his girlfriend off a balcony, but he was banging his sex doll and she (it?) fell.

Last edited:

lil puff

Very true. I was thinking more of the actual work. A janitor just gets to mop it up. It’s fresh lol. These sex dolls.... they’re going to have to get in there in the nitty gritty and use some elbow grease cause this shit will have solidified by then. :messenger_hushed:
Damn, that got me good, crackin up here.

Well, on the bright side, maybe they can donate to sperm banks, after they filter out the chunky bits.

Top Bottom