• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Barcelona opens 'Europe's first' sex doll brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
aAPKLaMh.jpg
The motherfucker with the Superman shirt...

"On my world, it means hope"

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
I've always wondered why they bother with the weird uncanny valley faces on those kinds of sexdolls.

As someone patiently waiting for the advent of sexbots, surely it would be a better idea to give them a face that's clearly not trying to look real, but which they can put attractive features on. If the internet has taught us anything it's that as long as it has a bomb ass body you don't need a human face.

I've always wondered why they bother with the weird uncanny valley faces on those kinds of sexdolls.

As someone patiently waiting for the advent of sexbots, surely it would be a better idea to give them a face that's clearly not trying to look real, but which they can put attractive features on. If the internet has taught us anything it's that as long as it has a bomb ass body you don't need a human face.
You want furry sex dolls?

Don't worry, in 100 years, sex/companion dolls are going to be common enough for both men and women that people won't think anything of it. So if you want to fuck a robot, but don't want the social suicide that goes with it, just cryogenically freeze yourself. #lifehacks

Edit: Better give it 200 years if traditional men and women models bore you and you're looking for more uh... "exotic" options for sexbots.

Moose Biscuits

Elves or Asari types id imagine.
Nah, that still runs into the same problems. Artificial faces that don't look like creepy puppets are still a while yet, I think. I'm saying avoid realistic faces (or faces at all) until they can be done right.

Despera

Banned
How sad must it feel to be going at it with an inanimate object.

I mean if they were accurate to life androids that were meticulously programmed to react to specific stimuli, then I could understand.

I mean if they were accurate to life androids that were meticulously programmed to react to specific stimuli, then I could understand.

Do you also find it sad for women to use dildos?

Moose Biscuits

Yeah, I feel like it's a bit early to blow your load on these models given how primitive they are.

Galang

Banned
I don't understand this at all. Wouldn't it be better to just buy your own doll? I suppose it makes sense if the guys need to be discreet and can't have one at home, but then why would you want to use ones that people already dumped loads into?... Unless that's part of the appeal....🤔

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
It's really easy to spot the rich ones

At first glance on my cracked phone screen, I thought the "girl" on the left was smirking that some guy had brought a sex doll. Then I saw your post and decided to look at it again.

Is there a story behind that picture, because that's the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Shiv47

So do they just hose and spray them down with water after?

Gross

I think some of the high end ones have a removable vagina, for easy cleaning. No idea about other parts. I imagine a lot of disinfectant is on hand. Like vats of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom