• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Origins |OT| Justice from the head of Prototype And Hulk: UD

j-wood

So after watching the trailer today for the new batman game, I was really thinking about getting this one, as it's the only one I haven't played yet. I loved the first two games in the series.

Whats the verdict on this one GAF? I was thinking of getting it for PC. Seems like mixed reviews.

strafer

Shit, I forgot about the DLC.

Gotta buy that shit fast.

So after watching the trailer today for the new batman game, I was really thinking about getting this one, as it's the only one I haven't played yet. I loved the first two games in the series.

Whats the verdict on this one GAF? I was thinking of getting it for PC. Seems like mixed reviews.

Great game. My second favorite Batman game in the Arkham series with Asylum being first.

PC is fine, be sure to use a controller though.

It's a great game despite the glitchy-ness that some people encounter (I've only had frame rate issues with the 360 version). Good story, great voice acting, and the fighting is different enough from the previous Arkhams to make it challenging (when you don't have the insta-win Shock Gloves).

Has anyone else experienced stuttering and frame rate drops during cut scenes while playing through cold cold heart ? It got to the point where i felt sick watching due to how bad it was.

Just bought this.

It has been 30 minutes installing game data and it's only at 7%

Is this a known issue?

I'd hate to turn off the system and risk corrupting something.

strafer

The only thing that bothers me about this game is the New Game+, you don't start with all your stuff, only your health is carried over. Lame.

That's what I loved about NG+ in AA, you actually did get all your stuff at the beginning, which felt awesome.

Also, the DLC was awesome. Wish you could use the new suit in the main game.

Top Bottom