• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j-wood

For starters, trailer was awesome.

But marketing teams? I swear to god if I hear one more song "dubstepized" I will riot in the streets. The original song is fine. Stop fucking them up.

Keasar

Just when you thought the music selection for Battlefield couldn't get more obnoxious.

ITS IN THE FUCKING 1910-20'S! HOW THE FUCK DON'T YOU GO WITH A ORCHESTRAL THEME OF THE CLASSIC!?

Seijuro

Well that was nice cutscenes, now show me some gameplay. Will believe it looks like this when they show real gameplay.

ultrazilla

I have EA Access for the PC, do I get it for Xbox One as well or do I have to pay separately?

And I want to be very careful how I word this as I don't want to get banned but let's face it, I want to
know what the Xbox One performance will be like.

LOL those Dice muthafuckas were shitting over CoD for showing "CG" when they themselves show "in-engine" bullshit with a dozen cuts per second barely being able to get a glimpse of real gameplay..

Have you seen what Star Wars Battlefront looks like?

lol this happens every time with a DICE game

They show off amazing graphics, people say the game will get downgraded, retail game looks exactly the same

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
And...we saw literally bugger all of use.

Ah well, E3 it is. An alternate universe post WW1 era confirmed then? I'm...in, mostly. Want to try it properly ASAP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom