• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oYYKlzc.gif

350x700px-LL-7b107d92_tumblr_mz59sxDCdC1s8rhj4o7_250.gif

I'm surprised they're representing the Arab Revolt, which I'm assume is what they're showing in the trailer. That's pretty amazing. I actually forgot all about that part of the war.

Plum

I'm surprised they're representing the Arab Revolt, which I'm assume is what they're showing in the trailer. That's pretty amazing. I actually forgot all about that part of the war.

Yeah, I like how it seems to be covering all fronts of the war. I was worried looking at the leaked images that it would be very American-centric.

MMaRsu

Banned
How does that matter? They didn't say it was running on the ps4.

The PC is where it's at if you want to push these games as far as they will go.

I know but Id rather see gameplay then a nice directed scene where the game wont look anything like it.

jett

D-Member
Not with DICE. Did you not watch the Battlefront trailers?

Plz, this trailer is even rendered at 24fps.

At this point everyone should be done believing that in-engine bullshit some devs spout.. The Mirror's Edge 2 trailers were all sold as being in-engine, and mostly showed cut-scenes.. Guess what? All the cut-scenes are pre-rendered in the game and look noticeably better than the actual thing.

ktroopa

devs using the phrase 'in engine' is alway hilarious.

Just show the game how 99% of us will be playing it.

yeah exactly it appears quite filmic and smooth, expect real gameplay to look less impressive. the lighting is too good to be realtime i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom