• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

Branson

talking about the art book, wallpaper and stuffs
ICqx4Z5.jpg

The version on sale right now is the Digital Deluxe, with Artbook, Wallpapers, Avatar and OST Sample. It will no longer be available for purchases made after April 25th 6:00 pm GMT.
Any reason? Seems weird to just, remove that.

smisk

Will buy this day one. I wonder if they just started work on it after strong Bayonetta sales, or if it's a more imminent release.

Please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate..........

If not, no biggie. Bayonetta is still a blast to play on PC. Vanquish would be so fucking sick

Grief.exe

Please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate, please have an unlocked framerate..........

If not, no biggie. Bayonetta is still a blast to play on PC. Vanquish would be so fucking sick

☝️☝️☝️☝️

I think I'm about to faint oh my are we finally going to see this within two years?

Any reason? Seems weird to just, remove that.
I wish I had the money to buy that deluxe content before their totally arbitrary deadline but of course Sega is saying no to money I want to spend like the glorious cunts they continue to be.

THIS is the PC port I've been waiting for.

The Bayonetta 1+2 pack for my Wii U is good enough for me there, but Vanquish I always wanted to play and never owned myself.

Mupod

I dunno if I'd do M&K for this. It'd help with aiming, but aiming isn't hard in Vanquish. I've got too much muscle memory built in for the crazy roll boost thing you can do to get around sanic fast.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
My dick.

Transformers is legit great. Between Nier, Bayo, MGR and TF I think I'd have a hard time ranking them.

Bayo 1, MGR, and TF being on Saito's watch is why I follow the man beneath the Earth's crust. I enjoyed Nier, but its combat wasn't as punchy as the Saito trinity.

Hassun

Neo Member
Devastation is their best "we made this licensed game because we really need the money" game but doesn't come close to their own ideas/NieR.

But yeah it's definitely better than Korra and TMNT.

Pooya

the game was running on a very low resolution and it was still 30fps. it looked really blurry. Might as well look like a new game now.

Still the game has very little content to do. I don't know if I have another play through in me, I played it so many times back then.

While not as stylish, Binary Domain was the better Sega robot shooter. The campaign was just so much better. Vanquish had very tight controls and good combat but the enemies were not all that and there were so few of them. The game needed more guns too. It felt very small overall.

edgefusion

Ya'll seem stoked about this Vanquish. I downloaded it on PS3 when it was a PSN game of the month but never played it....I take it I should check it out?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Ya'll seem stoked about this Vanquish. I downloaded it on PS3 when it was a PSN game of the month but never played it....I take it I should check it out?

Have you ever wondered what would happen if someone took the cover shooter formula of Gears of War and actually tried to make it fun? Wonder no more, go play now.

You can slide about on your knees using rocket boosters built into your mecha suit, slowing down time, doing mad backflips and shooting everyone.

Its the Devil May Cry of shooters. Non-stop action. It has a cover system but I honestly think its there as a joke. You never stop moving.

You can slide about on your knees using rocket boosters built into your mecha suit, slowing down time, doing mad backflips and shooting everyone.

Its the Devil May Cry of shooters. Non-stop action. It has a cover system but I honestly think its there as a joke. You never stop moving.

Cover is there just to catch your breath. Maybe take a drag from a cig and then jump back into it.

Incredible game. Wish Platinum would of made more.

Top Bottom