• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth Wukong Trailer | Summer Game Fest 2024

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Out of sight.

cbnDTeB.jpeg

CamHostage

So series s can run Elden Ring , Wu Long and Hellblade 2 but not this? I call bullshit.

The easiest thing to blame is Series S, but it could more likely be they just prioritized for platforms they know it would sell for internationally / their region. MS was initially fast at getting Xbox dev kits to emerging territories (thus Bright Memory being a launch period game for Series from a Korean studio,) but China is a different story. The studio announced it for Xbox knowing they'd target all viable platforms, but the focus was always on PC and PS and they possibly had not even tested on the hardware until late in the process.

Last edited:

Stafford

They really shouldn't have removed the Xbox logo from the trailer. And even in that tweet they didn't have the logo. Should have just kept the logo in the tweet with some text saying it comes later for Xbox.

Whatever the reason, I don't like it. That being said, have we had any console footage at all yet?

Astray

This is the 2nd free high-profile console exclusive Sony got this gen, purely due to the Series S.

Whoever came up with that console needs to get fired. You're not supposed to give shit away like that.

Astray

They really shouldn't have removed the Xbox logo from the trailer. And even in that tweet they didn't have the logo. Should have just kept the logo in the tweet with some text saying it comes later for Xbox.

Whatever the reason, I don't like it. That being said, have we had any console footage at all yet?
The trailer is for the release date, they will only place the cases they know they're going to ship on X date.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Just like Stellar Blade, I will get excited for this game once I played a demo for it.

With devs I’m not familiar with I need some kind of demo to convince me.

Top Bottom