• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

kpaadet

Why is everyone shitting on type0 because it is higher on amazon? Everyone who played the JP version said it is a good game. I'm getting both games personally.
Mostly because SE refused to localize Type 0 but instead ported it to current gen and is now charging $60. It's just a shitty deal, anyway that is all off topic.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
ZLXsRaw.png

Any better quality? Would like to make a nice wallpaper out of this scene.

Grady

First collectors edition i ever pre ordered. With this and Dark Souls 2 coming out a month later how will i ever find time to play the witcher 3 in May. I also have Batman in June pre ordered....god damn.

Ganondorfo

Will this game have memorable boss fights, I have seen a few in the trailer, but they dont have that epicness like Storm King or Sif. Maybe they wont show them in the trailer.

NAPK1NS

Damn, some people didn't get that CE.

I got it off PSN but still have an Amazon pre-order. If anyone wants it I'm happy to redirect the order. But, yeah, that could make some people really uncomfortable, I suppose.

If there are any bold GAFees who trust me with their info then there's a CE with your name on it! I'm a good dude, scouts honor. :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm ignoring most of the media, tbh. Dark Souls is the best game of last gen, and I bought a BloodborneStation 4 a week ago exclusively for its followup. Getting hyped leads to inevitable letdowns (after the overzealous fanboyism winds down). I'm just prepared. ;b

Has Miyazaki ever let us down ;)

This game is popular, but isn't so popular that I shouldn't have any issues picking up a copy early on the morning of the 24th w/out preordering right?

Fhtagn

If our 2 copy purchases help make Bloodborne 2: Electric Bugaloo, then it's all worth it.

yeah, I'm thinking of it that way too. I also bought the guide and will probably buy that statue to go with my fan made Solaire statue and DkS2 collector figure.

I haven't been this nuts about a game or series since Ikaruga, which I imported for Dreamcast, bought the domestic GC version and got the Appreciate DVD of.

Finalow

I have like 10 days to get the platinum and 100% status in this game. then I'll be gone for months ;_;7

20 hours for playing the game, 4 hours left for reading the guide. x10 and it should be enough time.

stream up 24/7 until I pass out, pls be sure to donate @BloodborneGOTG

Harmen

Ok, you guys did it. I am hyped trough the roof.

Not buying it any time soon though, as I want to be able to finish my studies and still do social stuff. But while I will arrive late, I am going to party hard. And I hope this will be one of those big ones, like Dark Souls still is.

Fhtagn

if going to Target at 8 am is a reliable idea, I might do that instead of digital, cuz then I can sell the regular copy or give it to a friend etc, and I'm not really going to start playing it at midnight EST since I won't be able to stop and that'll wreck my sleep schedule for a week.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Your postman might let you down.
don't remind me

I still have extremely horrible memories of the first 5 days of the Dark Souls (1) launch

Top Bottom