• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Bloodborne |OT| Sony's Epic Yharnam

tumblr_n81yd5ALkC1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Neoweee

Bloodborne |OT| Dat based A-Team

A-Team bullshit is as incendiary as console-war baiting. Don't do an OT title that is going to bait derails.

Just realized that I've never finished a Souls game. I haven't even played DS2. Gonna rectify that this weekend in preparation.

Don't get DS2. Wait for the Scholar of the First Sin version ("complete" revamped enemy/item placement, and on consoles is equivalent to the PC version graphically with some notable improvements)

Dark Souls 1 careens into a ditch during the second half, so good luck.

Where do you vote for the OT title?

Make me proud.

Just realized that I've never finished a Souls game. I haven't even played DS2. Gonna rectify that this weekend in preparation.

Same here. I'm right now debating on putting the game in to kill Nito and continue on to finish Dark Souls (a fight nearly 2 years in the making). Own Demon's, but haven't gotten around to it.

Draper

A-Team bullshit is as incendiary as console-war baiting. Don't do an OT title that is going to bait derails.

Don't get DS2. Wait for the Scholar of the First Sin version ("complete" revamped enemy/item placement, and on consoles is equivalent to the PC version graphically with some notable improvements)

Bloodborne |OT| Dark Souls with NEW hat!

viveks86

Neoweee

Check this:
http://www.exploring-castles.com/characteristics_of_gothic_architecture.html

Bloodborne heavily takes from Gothic architecture - grand tall designs, flying buttress, gargoyles… it's all there.

Note this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Vitus_Cathedral

The building itself is possibly some inspiration for the churches in the screenshot. The main architecture is Gothic, with the ornate detailing on the spires being considered Baroque.

I'm not saying Bloodborne isn't Gothic. It's definitely primarily gothic, but there are Baroque aspects, especially when it is taking inspiration from buildings that are a mix of Gothic & Baroque.

SP17

Seeing as some people are failing to realise this isn't a souls game,

Bloodborne|OT| there's no soul in this beast

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This isn't the place to spam official thread title suggestions. Keep it on target with 500MB gifs, thanks.

Disker

I just wanted to let you guys now i persuaded 4 of my friends to buy this game. After i invited them over to play some demon/dark souls. And i ordered one for myself of course.

Wakka212

Yep. I stopped buying discs this generation

And it has been glorious.

Beyond the convenience of switching between my entire library with three button presses, digital enables my brother and I to share each other's entire library of PS4 titles. We switch off buying the major releases.

Top Bottom