• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News: Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Bsigg12

I own a Box dude. The announcement for the PS Meeting was still infinitely more exciting than a boring mail to the press. I know it doesn't mean much for the average consumer, that's why MS doesn't care probably, but still...

Are we really judging announcements to reveals as things that actually matter?

lockload

I own a Box dude. The announcement for the PS Meeting was still infinitely more exciting than a boring mail to the press. I know it doesn't mean much for the average consumer, that's why MS doesn't care probably, but still...

Well stop moaning and post in another thread then, seriously some people just whine, whine, whine

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Timing is really bizarre.

Not the day, that was expected. But why have the event in the middle of a weekday? That seems a bit odd.

Either way this is going to be fun.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Well hopefully now that MS has admitted that this thing exists we'll see a few more leaks. My fingers are crossed.

Timing is really bizarre.

Not the day, that was expected. But why have the event in the middle of a weekday? That seems a bit odd.

Either way this is going to be fun.

So that it gets on the midday news cycle on Blogs, nightly news cycle on TV, and the morning news cycle on Newspapers.

Mononoke

Banned
Gies level?

I chuckled.

Anyways, while I'm still set on PS4 - I'm still excited to see what the new Xbox brings. Would it be foolish to expect some solid game announcements? (Like more than PS4). Because games are what will hold me back from getting a 720 (if say all the rumors aren't true). I wasn't a big fan of the games that came out during the 360's second half of its console life cycle. Whereas SONY won me over.

Going into this next gen, I'm more interested in games like Beyond, or Uncharted, and less Gears and Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom