• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News: Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Banned
The only way I'll get a Xbox 720 over the PS4 is if the rumors are false, Microsoft revives Rare's old IP's, Microsoft has new exciting exclusives, Microsoft actually getting exclusives.

I would love to have all WiiU/PS4/X720 but that's not realistic for me right now.

SOON...

9c1_zps9af75ea3.gif

hahahahahaha

It doesn't mean jack at the end of the day ....
It doesn't, it still shows me that Sony is a more playful company that does silly things like hype teasers, while MS is all corporate and boring as usual. It doesn't mean anything for most people, but it does for me, hence why I stated it here in a thread discussing the announcement of an announcement...

TriGen

Pointless ones are, it really is irrelevant how the announcement of the reveal is ... revealed.

I do hope they do videos leading up to the event. I really enjoyed those PS memory vids or whatever they were. I don't want this to just sit there all month, keep the hype train going.

Miles X

It doesn't, it still shows me that Sony is a more playful company that does silly things like hype teasers, while MS is all corporate and boring as usual. It doesn't mean anything for most people, but it does for me, hence why I stated it here in a thread discussing the announcement of an announcement...

No it shows you cherrypick, because MS can also do playful and have done in the past, you're just talking irreverent crap.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
http://5d9a2b6eec9d4d7e0abb-5713631971f16efc805ccf0aa379946d.r69.cf1.rackcdn.com/en-us/darwin/#

Through Ascio Technologies, Inc.. I don't know if it has any meaning. Ascio's been working hard regarding the new gTLDs and Microsoft has registered eleven different gTLDs, including Xbox. But they've partnered with Verisign for that.

I haven't been able to find rackcdn.com or Darwin mentioned anywhere else on xbox.com, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough. Anyway, I figured this could be interesting.

And, as if it isn't obvious, the page's title is Darwin (<title>Darwin</title>). And they're talking about evolution.

Hindle

Banned
It would be so awesome if they start teasing some of ther new games via marketing. Like a silhouette of a new character on a poster saying all will be revealed May 21st.

Wow, some people are really testy towards anyone not lapping this announcement up with 100% worship.

Timing (actual start time) is odd but I'm excited to see if any new IPs are announced. Also anything Killer Instinct related would be awesome (probably saving it for E3 if it's going to be revealed).

GhaleonEB

It will be very nice to be discussing the reveal, rather than months of rumors. Looking forward to it. MS has a tall bar, after the PS4 reveal.

finally, but i think we all knew they would reveal a few weeks before e3 and then let e3 do all the talking games wise.

better bring your A game MS. whoever wins e3 between them and sony will get my money this fall. right now, i'm heavily favoring sony

Wow... joke post?

Sony not corporate and boring????

Wow, some people are really testy towards anyone not lapping this announcement up with 100% worship.

Timing (actual start time) is odd but I'm excited to see if any new IPs are announced. Also anything Killer Instinct related would be awesome (probably saving it for E3 if it's going to be revealed).

Makes me laugh how it's always the sensitive ones getting marked out yet somedoing the trolling act exactly the same over other platforms.

TriGen

I fully believed this was happening on the 21st, but man, does it feel good to make it official. Need something concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom