• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Hello BritGAF!

Born in the UK, but my family moved to the US in December 2002. I'll be graduating with a BA next year, and I'm thinking of moving back. I'd like to hear some input by other people before I fully commit to that decision, since it is a big one.
Fish and chips. Sausage rolls. Cider. What more do you need?

(in moderation, obvs)

Jordan

Hello BritGAF!

Born in the UK, but my family moved to the US in December 2002. I'll be graduating with a BA next year, and I'm thinking of moving back. I'd like to hear some input by other people before I fully commit to that decision, since it is a big one.

They've got guns... We don't.

Symphonia

Banned
I've only ever been to Bristol three times, but I loved each visit. Two were on my way on a Megabus to Cardiff, and the third was on the way down to Somerset. Absolutely beautiful city. I might have to go down again some time, and spend a good day there.

Unemployment is at an 11-year low. Things are looking up but it's still competitive.

In other Bristol news, I just found out that tickets are still available for Sigur Rós at the Summer Series festival on Thursday, so I finally got one. Oh yes!

We're going to live on.
We're going to survive.
Today we celebrate our independence day.

farage.jpg

8bit

Knows the Score
Guess we better start breaking up this thread now.

Still, on the bright side there'll be plenty more Johnson & Farage on TV these days. They're funny, aren't they?

Symphonia

Banned
Guess we better start breaking up this thread now.

Still, on the bright side there'll be plenty more Johnson & Farage on TV these days. They're funny, aren't they?
They legit sound and look like one of those 'funny' comedic duos who you see on Dave past midnight.

What a load of poppycock. Well done, Leave.

Would the last person leaving the UK please turn the lights off? Points if you get where the reference is from.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I am doing my best to be calm and sane in the brexit thread. Just need to pop in here to vent a bit.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Feel better now.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I say just fuck it

Let's have Farage as PM in eternity

With Ed Stone as deputy PM

[Insert incoherent rage and confusion at the whole goddamn thing]

So I was gonna set up the new meet up thread today. Not sure what I should call it anymore, BritGaf meet up just doesn't seem quite right. Any suggestions?

Hello BritGAF!

Yeah...about that...

NinjaBoiX

Anyone in Liverpool want to go and see The Apples on Wednesday 29th at The Magnet? Bought two tickets today not realising it was on Wednesday.

They're cool, should be a good time, it's a freebie! Just don't want the tickets to go to waste. Here's a taster:

The Apples - In The Air

Top Bottom