• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

I do my dailies on the 65" OLED, so she can't miss it.

Man Body GIF

zokie

Gold Member
c_img_04_l.png

monster-hunter-wilds-character.jpg

i am imaging all the good people will want this game on steam :messenger_beaming:

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
Thread went from “gamings greatest melons” to “anything that has tits”

As much as I’m hyped for MH Wilds, that female character can’t even compete in the top 50 of greatest melons in gaming.
Thread title should just be changed to “boobs in games” there seems to be little thought put into it. Just a catalog of any female character whatsoever.

As much as I’m hyped for MH Wilds, that female character can’t even compete in the top 50 of greatest melons in gaming.
Thread title should just be changed to “boobs in games” there seems to be little thought put into it. Just a catalog of any female character whatsoever.
Instead of posting this whiny metacommentary why don't you follow your own advice and post a pair of tiddies that you think is worthy of this thread.

If you're not interested in doing any of that then please drop the snarky attitude.

Tl;dr Tiddies ot gtfo.

Last edited:

MikeM

Tits are tits my man. No place for hate in here.

Theres like only one post about mh wilds lmao. Did her small tits trigger you that much? Boobs are boobs, no matter what size. All of them are hot.

Kuranghi

Top baps lads.

I'd like to inject a hottake:

I do not like the taste of literal melons whether the fruit or artificial offerings. Am I alone?

Icymanipulator

Gold Member
Instead of posting this whiny metacommentary why don't you follow your own advice and post a pair of tiddies that you think is worthy of this thread.

If you're not interested in doing any of that then please drop the snarky attitude.

Tl;dr Tiddies ot gtfo.
I have posted QUALITY in this thread. lol
It’s somewhere in my post history if you care.
She’s good but I always prefer and associate her in a smaller cup size. I feel like this would have been perfect had it been Chun Li, or Laura.

I have posted QUALITY in this thread. lol
It’s somewhere in my post history if you care.
I'll have to take a look lol. 👀 Regardless, what I was trying to say is that we do not gatekeep around these parts, so all tiddies no matter their size and shape are welcome here.

Anyway, to stay ontopic here's some Mythra 🍈🍈. I hear that she's NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt favorite Xenoblade 2 waifu.

GBRpi8AXsAAN57W

Last edited:
I'll have to take a look lol. 👀 Regardless, what I was trying to say is that we do not gatekeep around these parts, so all tiddies no matter their size and shape are welcome here.

Anyway, to stay ontopic here's some Mythra 🍈🍈. I hear that she's NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt favorite Xenoblade 2 waifu.

GBRpi8AXsAAN57W

But my favorite overall Xeno Waifu is Kos-Mos

MazFMqH.gif
qPK9cyS.gif

Top Bottom