• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

rikka-takanashi-bad-girl.gif

Sauce? 👀

NanaMiku

Hey, that's the same animation they used in the Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier games.

robotwhores.gif

Go check them out if you haven't! Tons of fanservice for sure, but the game is pretty cool and fun on it's own.

df751cfdc18db19795ac6da836361560.png
AFAIK Namco x Capcom/Endless Frontier/Project X Zone are made by the same team. Kinda sad the director has left Monolith Soft.

So happy when Haken is brought to the mainline

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Kinda sad the director has left Monolith Soft.
Yeah man, sad indeed. I've been wanting another sequel for those games for a while, but I guess we won't get it anytime soon.

Glad to see that the space cowboy chad made it out alive tho.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives
Danjin44 Danjin44
TintoConCasera TintoConCasera
darth.shrimp darth.shrimp
NanaMiku NanaMiku
FIREKNIGHT2029 FIREKNIGHT2029
Shifty1897 Shifty1897
FeralEcho FeralEcho
Pejo Pejo

Sorry for all the tags

But man am I so excited for you guys when you finally played the first Daybreak game

No Spoilers, but the game has one of my favorite villains in the whole franchise. Also this entry and the next entry goes into some pretty dark subject matter. Cast is the best cast since Sky/Crossbell. Not to say the cast of Cold Steel was bad.

I'm rebuying the game on Steam. I'm hoping the official translation isn't woke and that they don't censor anything

Last edited:
I tried the very first Trails game on the Vita and it was way too slow for me. :goog_relieved:

But hey, I'll give another chance just because of you NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt .

Take you're time with the Trails series

It took me five tries to get into the first Sky game and I played it slowly

But if you permanently drop it I totally understand. It's a time investment. Also playing it in order: Sky Trilogy - Crossbell Duology - Cold Steel Pentalogy - Daybreak 1 (Hope Daybreak 2 comes out next year)

Also I have to play Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trails since I heard that might be important to the main Trails storyline

But Trails is my favorite JRPG Franchise

Trails, Xeno games, Chrono and Star Ocean games are the only games I try to buy for all the systems I play on

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Take you're time with the Trails series

It took me five tries to get into the first Sky game and I played it slowly

But if you permanently drop it I totally understand. It's a time investment. Also playing it in order: Sky Trilogy - Crossbell Duology - Cold Steel Pentalogy - Daybreak 1 (Hope Daybreak 2 comes out next year)

Also I have to play Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trails since I heard that might be important to the main Trails storyline

But Trails is my favorite JRPG Franchise

Trails, Xeno games, Chrono and Star Ocean games are the only games I try to buy for all the systems I play on
Definetly will give it another chance. Not soon, as I bet SMT V will fill my JRPG needs for quite a while, but I'm sure I will.

I mean, it's a Falcom game. Bet it has amazing music and the games also seem to be chock-full of cute girls, so if the story is engaging enough I'm sure I'll get to enjoy them.

It's just that the first game is soooo slooooow, but I head it ends up paying up since the world building and lore stuff seem to be pretty cool.

Reactions: Isa
Danjin44 Danjin44
NanaMiku NanaMiku
Shifty1897 Shifty1897
FeralEcho FeralEcho
Pejo Pejo

Sorry for all the tags

But man am I so excited for you guys when you finally played the first Daybreak game

No Spoilers, but the game has one of my favorite villains in the whole franchise. Also this entry and the next entry goes into some pretty dark subject matter. Cast is the best cast since Sky/Crossbell. Not to say the cast of Cold Steel was bad.

I'm rebuying the game on Steam. I'm hoping the official translation isn't woke and that they don't censor anything

I've seen a lot of discourse about Trails on my timeline this past week, and most people are saying that Daybreak might be the best entry point into the series aside from starting all the way from Trails in the Sky since it's mostly a self-contained story. So yeah, I think I'm going to give it a shot as the combat looks really fun from what I've played so far in the PS4 demo, and the several characters they've introduced are great also. :p

So I guess the plan is to start with Daybreak and during the time between Daybreak and the next release in this new story arc, slowly chip away at the past releases in the Trails series, beginning with Trails in the Sky. Although, I'm a bit frustrated that the Sky trilogy is not available on PS4 or Switch. Also it's a huge fucking time commitment my man, so idk if I'll be able to handle it if I'm being honest. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

FeralEcho

Danjin44 Danjin44
NanaMiku NanaMiku
Shifty1897 Shifty1897
FeralEcho FeralEcho
Pejo Pejo

Sorry for all the tags

With my backlog being as huge as it is I doubt I'll get it at launch,never got into the Trails games though I always heard great things about them but hearing such high praise from you and things like it going into dark subject matter makes me very interested in it. I'm into any great story that delves into darker subjects. I'll get it once I thin out a bit of my backlog.

NanaMiku

Danjin44 Danjin44
NanaMiku NanaMiku
Shifty1897 Shifty1897
FeralEcho FeralEcho
Pejo Pejo

Sorry for all the tags

I'm still at the first Sky games and I haven't continued it, still at the beginning. I need to get to it but too lazy lol

zokie

Gold Member
81e6t2x46bL._SL1500_.jpg

the Avatar Raven download code that comes with physical guidebook in japan , not even the chinese/korean version have it.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt , i love nihon falcom fanservice

the paid dlc swimsuit which is now available on the japanese/korean/chinese version and possible the steam version

Last edited:
Definetly will give it another chance. Not soon, as I bet SMT V will fill my JRPG needs for quite a while, but I'm sure I will.

I mean, it's a Falcom game. Bet it has amazing music and the games also seem to be chock-full of cute girls, so if the story is engaging enough I'm sure I'll get to enjoy them.

It's just that the first game is soooo slooooow, but I head it ends up paying up since the world building and lore stuff seem to be pretty cool.

Yeah I understand 😉

I've seen a lot of discourse about Trails on my timeline this past week, and most people are saying that Daybreak might be the best entry point into the series aside from starting all the way from Trails in the Sky since it's mostly a self-contained story. So yeah, I think I'm going to give it a shot as the combat looks really fun from what I've played so far in the PS4 demo, and the several characters they've introduced are great also. :p

So I guess the plan is to start with Daybreak and during the time between Daybreak and the next release in this new story arc, slowly chip away at the past releases in the Trails series, beginning with Trails in the Sky. Although, I'm a bit frustrated that the Sky trilogy is not available on PS4 or Switch. Also it's a huge fucking time commitment my man, so idk if I'll be able to handle it if I'm being honest. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Thought you played all of them. But yeah Trails WAIFUs are all top tier. Can't wait till you play through all the games too. Especially the ones with Musse Egret 👀 👀

With my backlog being as huge as it is I doubt I'll get it at launch,never got into the Trails games though I always heard great things about them but hearing such high praise from you and things like it going into dark subject matter makes me very interested in it. I'm into any great story that delves into darker subjects. I'll get it once I thin out a bit of my backlog.

Do It Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm just yanking your chain

I understand if you don't have time to play them. It is alot of games that has a lot of story to them

81e6t2x46bL._SL1500_.jpg

the Avatar Raven download code that comes with physical guidebook in japan , not even the chinese/korean version have it.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt , i love nihon falcom fanservice

the paid dlc swimsuit which is now available on the japanese/korean/chinese version and possible the steam version

I know their fanservice is top tier especially in the Daybreaks games. All of the WAIFUS in that game are all S Tier for me

And I know about the paid DLC swimsuit. I have the korean version and bought the Swimsuit DLC for it. I ended up playing the whole game with all the females in bikini. I used a machine translated English fan patch to get through the game

Thought you played all of them. But yeah Trails WAIFUs are all top tier. Can't wait till you play through all the games too. Especially the ones with Musse Egret 👀 👀
I haven't started yet since I mentioned in the past that I'm still waiting for the Trails in the Sky trilogy to be ported or remastered for modern consoles since I don't play on PC anymore. However, I do have all the other Trails games in my collection, including the spin-off Nayuta: Boundless Trails, which was released in the west late last year. :p

Edit: Literally the first post on my Twitter/X timeline. It's like they're reading my mind. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
I haven't started yet since I mentioned in the past that I'm still waiting for the Trails in the Sky trilogy to be ported or remastered for modern consoles since I don't play on PC anymore. However, I do have all the other Trails games in my collection, including the spin-off Nayuta: Boundless Trails, which was released in the west late last year. :p

Edit: Literally the first post on my Twitter/X timeline. It's like they're reading my mind. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Also

FFhapWo.gif

Top Bottom