• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Good Smile Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Mythra 1:7 Scale PVC Figure up for sale on Amazon. Costs $300 though. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

61l0pJaEooL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

519SmynS8IL._AC_.jpg
51jQlaxU7HL._AC_.jpg

51wSC2BOicL._AC_.jpg

yEeOtuW.gif

zokie

Gold Member

GQAJcqJbEAE-0sw

Sadly the licensed costumes are gone

Last edited:

kunonabi

GQAJcqJbEAE-0sw

Sadly the licensed costumes are gone

Considering the Evil Dead costume was the best one that's a huge loss. I don't know I just don't see anything about this remaster that makes it worth playing over the original. I appreciate their enthusiasm and all but this was just never going to work.

cute chicks aside (or not) this game seems to have pretty cool animations, very smooth.

is it some kind of gacha? or is it an actual game? :goog_relieved:
It's a F2P by Genshin & Star Rail devs. The gameplay loop is mission based and a lot of time is spent navigating through walls (labyrinths) of TVs. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I haven't played it since the CBT last year, so we'll see how things have improved (or not) once the game launches next month.

The character animations in both action and during cut-scenes are top tier though (probably the best in the biz for a game with anime art style). Just look at this.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The character animations in both action and during cut-scenes it top tier though (probably the best in the biz for a game with anime art style).
Yep, agree. Thought the exact same thing based just on the very little stuff I've seen from this game.

Will keep an eye on it, although it being gacha sure is a let down for me.

Top Bottom