• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Honoka

tUfYkwi.jpeg
Again…what’s up with the shoulders?
RgyEZBT.png

girl-awkward-and-confused-face-05h46rh7dfixk02a.gif

Last edited:

zokie

Gold Member
003.jpg

if you are into Story of Seasons gameplay and a fan of Mr Hiro Mashima's fairytail.... you will love farmiga

view his female character designs here

coming to switch , ps5 and steam

Coming Nov 1st in japan , Nov 1st for the west via xseed

Last edited:

Pejo

Snowbreak is having their first anniversary soon and are teasing some big things Pun intended. The game has had a wild/unique situation in the market for the past few months and it's been a lot of fun to experience it. Can't wait to see what this is about.

FeralEcho

That Mai shot has to be from DOA5 Last Round right?

I much prefer the look of DOA5 than the plastic look of DOA6...Skin looks so much better in DOA5 in my eyes and just overall I absolutely loved DOA5 as a package while I actively disliked DOA6 and I hate myself for not getting Mai in Last Round when I had the chance before they delisted her....Got her for DOA6 though but I dislike the game and the look.

TheDuskwalker

Gold Member
That Mai shot has to be from DOA5 Last Round right?

I much prefer the look of DOA5 than the plastic look of DOA6...Skin looks so much better in DOA5 in my eyes and just overall I absolutely loved DOA5 as a package while I actively disliked DOA6 and I hate myself for not getting Mai in Last Round when I had the chance before they delisted her....Got her for DOA6 though but I dislike the game and the look.
Yeah it is. I prefer DOA5 version as well.

Top Bottom