• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennah

Taking offers on everything! Preference given to those who want more than one item. Located in Winnipeg, Canada, generally will include shipping to the states and no reasonable offer refused.

A lot of the items below are things that I found while cleaning out my old belongings, and were things that I didn't feel right sending to the dump. For a lot of the older things I will certainly take offers of "I'll pay the shipping!"

Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics (Cart Only) - $8
Final Fantasy IV (Cart Only) - SOLD

PS1 (Take everything for $20)
Gran Turismo 1 - no case $2
FFIX - Greatest Hits (sigh) $10
Tony Hawk 2 $2
Jet Moto $2
Gran Turismo II - Bleem $10

Genesis (Take them all for $25)
Sonic the Hedgehog not for resale version that would have come with the system $10
Aladdin - No manual $5
Sonic Spinball $10
T2 Arcade Game $10

360 (Take everything for $20)
Crackdown (Can) - $5
Forza 2 (Can) - $3
PGR3 (US) - $shipping
GTA4 (Can) - $5 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
Dead Rising Platinum (US) - $3
Army of Two 1 (Can) - $3 <-- box not in great condition, game fine
Earth Defense Force 2017 (US) - 8$ <-- box in poor condition, game fine

Xbox (Take it all for $20)
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic (US) - $8 (found the manual!)
Gunvalkyrie (US) $5
Tony Hawk 2X (US) - $5
Burnout 3 (US) - $4 - box damaged
NHL2k6 - $shipping

PS2
Summoner $5

Wii
ExciteBots (US) - $5

PSP
Locoroco 2 (US) - $5
Castlevania Drac X Chronicles (US)- $5
FFVII Crisis Core (US) - $6

Dreamcast (Whole package for $50)
Dreamcast - 2 controllers one vmu - dead battery of course - No original AV cables, but it does have a VGA/Composite box. $25
ChuChu Rocket $5
Jet Grind Radio $5
Sonic Adventure - no front to case Free with Dreamcast or cost of shipping
Virtua Tennis $5
Gran Turismo II - Bleem $10
Space Channel Five $5
Soul Calibur $5

PC - Classics! Figured I'd see if anyone on GAF wants them instead of throwing them out. EVERYTHING is for cost of shipping if you promise you're going to play it :)
King's Quest VI
Flight Sim 95
XIII
Red Alert 2
King's Quest V
Stellar 7
King's Quest III (on 5 1/4 floppy. Yes, really)
Quake 2 no case
Rebel Assault
Myst
Deus Ex
Diablo I SOLD
Outpost

SNES
Street Fighter 2 Turbo cart only $6

Misc
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition - $60 obo (No activation Key)
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition - $60 obo (No activation Key)

EVERYTHING BELOW IS FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING as long as you promise to love it.
Game Boy Micro Faceplate - Grey
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos Sound Track
Robotech Battle Cry Sound Track
Diablo II soundtrack
Quake 1 case only - disc if I find it
Diablo II DVD movie
Sam&Max case only
nintendo64 manual
pilot wings manual
Warcraft III Trailer DVD
photo%201.JPG
photo%202.JPG
photo%203.JPG

photo%204.JPG
photo%205.JPG

Repostin'

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete (game, case, and manual)
Please send payment as a GIFT or pay the fees to Paypal
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus[+++]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses Concert - Houston TX - Saturday July 7th @ 7:30 PM - I'm looking to get $60 for the ticket (this includes rushed delivery!)

Section TIER D - Row 2 - Seat 8 - Door 29

Philips GoGear 30GB Jukebox MP3 Player - $60
It's in great condition and includes the wiring.

Kid Icarus Uprising AR Cards
***Click here for the list and pricing.***

Nintendo 3DS
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights - $18
  • Tetris Axis - $15
  • Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15

Wii
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL version) - $35
  • Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes (JPN version) - $30
  • Samurai Warriors 3 - $25
  • Sonic and the Black Knight - $15
  • Sonic Unleashed - $15
  • Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $15
  • Marble Saga: Kororinpa - $15
  • Resident Evil 4 - $12

Nintendo DS
  • Big Brain Academy - $12
  • Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $15
  • Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $15
  • Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $15
  • Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $15

PlayStation 3
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - $25

------------------

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Want to sell :

PS3

- Tales of Graces F - US version $40

Game is in perfect condition. I'm in Europe, willing to ship worldwide, shipping price will vary by country.

Icelight

Positive feedback for theRizzle
Saturn was shipped out really quickly, was packaged well, and the user was quick to communicate/provide estimates.

bob page

I have a new leather briefcase from Property Of that I unfortunately can't keep because of moving expenses. The model is "Arnald" and it has a full calf leather outer body. The bag is incredibly soft and has great detail. The inside is a soft cotton material that has much nicer padding than I've seen in other similar briefcases. It also features plenty of inside pockets (for 15" laptop, pens, calculators, etc), as well as a pocket on the front that has extra space. Tons of space considering how slim it is.

NnoqQ.jpg

Retails for $300+

Description: http://factory413.com/shop/accessories/arnald-work-bag/004909/
http://www.parkandbond.com/product/136187387

Actual Photos: http://imgur.com/a/VOaVT#0

-Size: 39cm wide x 31cm tall x 8 cm deep
-15" padded laptop sleeve
-Inner storage & organisation pockets
-Full calf leather outer
-Cotton ripstop lining
-Heavy YKK metal zippers
-Raw edge leather piping, trims & handle

I purchased it for $291 a few weeks back from Park & Bond when they had it on sale- it sold out pretty fast though. Comes with it's original plastic bag, an unopened dust bag, all original tags, strap (Shoulder strap drop: 14", Handle drop: 4").

Asking $200 shipped.

WTB:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Looking for an original, non red greatest hits, copy in very good condition. PM if you have a copy for sale, thanks!

sabanoo

WTS: (prices are shipped to US)

360:
Soul Calibur V NEW - $17
SSX NEW - $17
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Batman Arkham City Robin code - $3 GONE

PS3:
Resistance 3 - $13
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Batman Arkham City Robin code - $3

Blu-ray:
Batman Begins NEW - $8
Batman Dark Knight discs only (2 discs - movie + special features, watched once) - $7

Free with any purchase (or just ask nicely):
Rage (360) Anarchy DLC GONE
Rage (PS3) Anarchy DLC
Bulletstorm (360) online pass
Red Dead Redemption (360) War Horse (may be used already)
Disney Universe (360) Peter Pan + 2 additional costumes
Disney Universe (PS3) Peter Pan + 2 additional costumes GONE

Pics available on request. Thanks.

For sale, Aldynes for the PC Engine Supergrafx system. Awesome horizontal shmup, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's an extra copy from my collection which I simply don't need. Game comes complete with outer cardboard sleeve art cover (some scuffs here and there but overall looks great), jewel case (great condition except for a crack on the front, you can see it in the third picture "under" the word "Armageddon"), manual (near mint), Hucard (near mint), card sleeve and registration card. It's not easy to come by this game complete and in this good of condition. $70.00 + $5 shipping, U.S. buyers and paypal only, please.

Also for sale in case you need the system Aldynes was made for, one Supergrafx console. System is being sold AS IS with no guarantees! Sometimes it boots games fine with no problem but other times you have to give the cart slot a light NES style blow to get it going. I suspect the system may just need some light cleaning on the inside but I don't have the tools to open it and find out. System has some scuffs here and there and underneath. System comes with gamepad, ac adaptor and av cables, sorry they're not in the picture as they're in storage currently. I'm asking 100.00 for it or best offer. These systems usually go for upwards of $400+ used on ebay, but due to the aforementioned issue I'm selling it much lower, it's a good fixer-upper price.

EDIT: The SuperGrafx also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games!

Shipping will discussed after. Again, U.S. buyers and paypal only.

OK, trying to gauge interest on this. Not sure if I really want to do it, I think I kind of do.

Looking to swap my Vita for an iPad 2 or 3 (the newest one).

I have a WiFi Vita, 8GB Card, Soft shell case, all the cables and stuffs, and the following games:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Gravity Rush
Resistance Burning Skies
Rayman Origins
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Disgaea 3
Hot Shots Golf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom

Again, not 100% positive I want to do it, just trying to gauge interest. Let me know if you're interested, maybe that will help me pull the trigger on it if I know there is an actual offer out there.

Karish

Anyone interested in the following bundle should PM me offers

-PS Vita (fantastic shape, been in a case since day one)
-Vita case
-4gb Memory Card
-Hot Shots Golf
-Vita game card holder

I'm looking for some Xbox points ~800pts I checked ebay/amazon and I have no idea what is going on but bids are way more than their face value. I hate buying points at retail so if anyone is looking to sell some codes let me know. Google/amazon/paypal/hats whatever.
I also have $10 PSN points if you want to trade

Risible

I always do this.

"Looking for offers" means the person wants too much for the item. In my experience that has always been the case.

In addition, no one likes to feel "cheated" (I use that term very loosely here) - when you make an offer there's always the feeling "should I have gone lower?" when your offer is accepted. It's human nature.

Those two things combined lead most people to just either outright ignore posts with no price, or to lowball the seller in an effort to stay away from that "should I have gone lower?" feeling.

Everyone is free to do their own thing here, of course. Just beware that you're most likely not going to do as well as the people who price their items right out of the gate.

zewone

WTS/WTT

Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 Online Code: $5
Battlefield 3 w/Code - $20
Mass Effect 3 Online Code: $5
Mass Effect 3 N7 CE (regular online code, avatar code included) - $45
Mass Effect 2 - $10
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $21
Catherine - $21
Lost Odyssey - $15
Official Wireless G Network Adapter - $15
Mad Catz SFIV Round One TE Arcade Stick - $90 http://i.imgur.com/sS9tb.jpg
Tekken 6 Wireless Arcade Stick - $35

PS3
COD: MW3 - $20
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - $17 *new*
Grand Theft Auto IV - $7
COD4:MW - $7
UFC 2009 - $5

Wii
No More Heroes - $7

PS2
Ico (non-GH) - $20
Shadow of the Colossus (non-GH) - $20
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (MGS1/MGS2:S/MGS3:S) - $15

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (black label, manual damaged) - $17
Vagrant Story - $25

Guides
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - $20
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition - $15

"Looking for offers" means the person wants too much for the item. In my experience that has always been the case.

In addition, no one likes to feel "cheated" (I use that term very loosely here) - when you make an offer there's always the feeling "should I have gone lower?" when your offer is accepted. It's human nature.

Those two things combined lead most people to just either outright ignore posts with no price, or to lowball the seller in an effort to stay away from that "should I have gone lower?" feeling.

Everyone is free to do their own thing here, of course. Just beware that you're most likely not going to do as well as the people who price their items right out of the gate.

Yeah, I meant I always skip over those kind of posts too. Not gonna take the time to try and guess what a person might want for their stuff. Gimme a price and if I can afford it, I'll buy it.

Aselith

The most anmoying poster is the one that posts "send me offers" and then "lowballs will be ignored." Douchebags all of them.

Credo

Hi, I'm cleaning out my (rather extensive) game collection of mainly RPGs. Some of these are pretty rare, from my understanding. Prices are highly negotiable, especially for people buying more than one. I'm going to send these off to amazon trade-in in about a week or so, so please feel free to make any audacious offers you want. I'd rather they go to people who would play them instead of being marked up by 1000% in Amazon. Buyers pay the shipping price, and I accept only paypal.

These games, unless otherwise indicated, are of USED quality the United States region. They WORK, but they aren't collectors items - some of them have stickers from gamestop or shipping companies. Unless otherwise indicated all items include the box and manual.

Check your PMs. I just sent you a couple.

Got a prototype 2 colossal mayhem dlc code. I wasn't really a fan of the game so I have no need for it. I think it's $5 on xbla so if anyone wants it let me know. I wouldn't mind a cheap game on steam in return but I mainly just want to get this off my hands. I'm open to suggestions. PM me if interested.

Cloudy

Banned
Anyone want a black holiday bundle wii (box and booklets included. everything mint)? I got it in April for Xenoblade. $130 shipped. Paypal only, I'm a GAF regular and I have ebay Feedback to show :p

Something quick I wanted to add regarding the Supergrafx system I posted, it also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games (for those who may not know).

Late positive feedback to Bearded Dudebro

Late positive feedback to tetrisgrammaton

Both great transactions with quick shipping. Sorry for taking so long!

Positive feedback to Deewshbadge, for quick payment!

Something quick I wanted to add regarding the Supergrafx system I posted, it also plays ALL regular PC Engine Hucards, not just Supergrafx games (for those who may not know).

I am so tempted right now, but having just moved, and seen how much video game stuff I already have...

SuperGrafx people, go get it!

A ZodiaC

Neo Member
Still buying WOW Collectors Editions Sealed/Unsealed If the have the CDKEY

I neeed WOTLK CE, VANILLA CE, and SCII CE,

PM me with your offers thanks!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
SELLING: Zelda OoT 3D (Sealed) - $28

Snaku

Banned
Sold items removed. Prices dropped.

Black 3DS complete w/Kid Icarus Uprising and black executive case (like new) $120 shipped

rReoO.jpg

EJt0y.jpg

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $35 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

Dt2iK.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $35 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

C3gco.jpg

kQfHU.jpg

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $15 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

Portrait of Pirates Brook Strong Edition (like new) $35 shipped PENDING

DAUdI.jpg

ZamOh.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto (like new) $15 shipped

eogUO.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade (like new) $15 shipped

wcJ3P.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider 555 (like new) $15 shipped

tx0K7.jpg

All SH Figuarts come complete with original packaging, accessories, and mailer box if online exclusive.

SIC Kamen Rider New Den-O (like new) $30 shipped PENDING

xpsOg.jpg

Xv2xr.jpg

US buyers only. Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Ok so my wife had her iPhone stolen while we were overseas visiting her family. Being a good hubby, I left her mine while I returned to the US. So now I am rocking a Windows Mobile 5.5 brick.

So if anyone has a unlocked iPhone 3G (or similar) sitting in a drawer they want to unload on the cheap, I'm all ears!

Thanks!

Selling

Silver PSP-2000 with a mod-able motherboard.
Also comes with a 4 GB and 1 GB Memory Stick, PSP sleeve.
The PSP is in Very Good condition, less than 5 imperfections on the screen.
I will also include The Warriors, GTA: Liberty Cirty Stories, Wipeout Pure, death Jr., and Daxter.

I am looking for$100 or best offer for everything included.

Menelaus

Banned
Camera Model: Canon 5D Classic

Approximate age of Body: Originally bought new in Feb 08, purchased from a POTN poster in 09.

Body Condition: 9.7 (minor scuff on underside, pic below)

Number of Shutter actuations: ~15k

Sale Includes: Body, strap, original box and paperwork (no warranty card), two batteries, battery charger, 3 CF cards. Both screens on body have Zagg shields on them, so should be in near mint condition under them.

Price: $850, all fees included

Payments Accepted: Paypal non-gift

Possible Trades: Olympus OM-D E-M5, m4/3 lenses

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): FedEx, USPS

Shipping Available To: Lower 48 US

Item location: Dallas, TX

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: Moving to m4/3 system

This is one of the most mint, cleanest 5D classics you will see. Came to me with under 5k actuations, and I feel that 15k total actuations is actually overestimating.

Never sent in for mirror recall fix, never gave me a reason to.

Body shots:

X1i4Q.jpg

QrLqv.jpg

VTvbJ.jpg

Note scuff mark under sticker (and pardon my digital sombrero covering serial number)
sFtAV.jpg

qEa7E.jpg

Lens Model: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di

Lens Date Code if applicable: Not applicable

Lens Body Condition: 8.5/10 (minor scuffing around hood threading, rubber is greying)

Lens Glass Condition: 9.7/10

Sale Includes: Everything that comes retail; blank warranty card, manual, box, hood

Price: $340, will ship FedEx insured, all fees included in price

Lens:

YR9wu.jpg

Bought new at Amazon in 2008.

Lens Model: Canon 135mm f/2L

Lens Date Code if applicable: UX

Lens Body Condition: 9.9/10

Lens Glass Condition: 9.9/10

Sale Includes: Everything that comes retail; pouch, blank warranty card, manual, box, hood

Price: $925, will ship FedEx insured, all fees included in price

Lens:

6bz0W.jpg

Qtczo.jpg

Bought this new from J&R in Jan '10, used VERY sparingly. Found that the 5D plus this lens was a bit too heavy for my tastes, but it performed awesomely in the short time I used it. Sat in the back of my closet the rest of the time.

Lens Model: Canon 17-40mm f/4L

Lens Date Code if applicable: UU

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 (slight scuffing along hood threads, no scuffs on body proper)

Lens Glass Condition: 9.5/10

Sale Includes: Lens + caps, pouch. No hood or box.

Price: $600, will ship FedEx insured, all fees included in price

Lens:

meAFs.jpg

eXtvC.jpg

Status