• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

Hi all, I have a bunch of stuff to offload. I am close to NeoGaf Gold status, so let's push me over the top! All prices include US shipping. Amazon Payments preferred, but Paypal is fine as well. PM with questions and whatnot.

psp.jpg

PSP-2000, Silver: INCLUDES: 4GB memory stick, Extended life battery/cover, regular battery/cover, charger cable, manuals, hard case. $65

Gods Eater Burst SOLD
DJ Max Portable 3 $14
Taiko no Tatsujin Portable $25
Ys 7 Premium Edition SOLD
DJ Max Black Square $25
Motorstorm Arctic Edge $5
Ultraman Fighting Evolution 0 $23
Earth Defense Force $30
Every Extend Extra (ex Gamestop, case is somewhat scuzzy) $5
Persona Collector's Edition SOLD
Knights in the Nightmare (includes soundtrack CD from DS edition) SOLD
DJ Max Fever SOLD
Warriors $5
Lumines II $5
Gundam vs Gundam $20
Persona 2 Collector's Edition SOLD
DJ Max Portable 2 $15
Pump It Up Zero $25
Dj Max Clazziquai $25
Pump It Up Exceed Portable $25
Gundam Battle Chronicle $15

IMG_0657.jpg

PS3:
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One SOLD
Dirt 3 SOLD
WWE All Stars SOLD
Toro Let's Party (ignore this, I changed my mind about selling it and didn't want to take another picture.)
Demon's Souls (asian edition) $10
Arkham Asylum GoY Edition SOLD
Hakuna Matata (Asian edition, does NOT have trophies) SOLD
Yakuza 3 (Japanese edition) $10
Pro Yakkyu Spirits 6 $10

WII:
Kamen Rider W Climax Heroes $20
360:
Culdcept Saga $20

IMG_0656.jpg

Kinect (bought used from Gamestop, but as far as I can tell, it was brand new; includes all documentation and pack-in material) $50
Eyes of Bayonetta Book/CD (Japanese edition, no English) $20
Taiko no Tatsujin DS (includes 2 cool little drumstick styluses) $25
Slide Adventure Mag Kid DS (includes a slider attachment for the original DS that lets you play the game by sliding the DS around on a table, and you thus move in the game) SOLD
Rhythm Tengoku GBA: Box got a bit squished in shipping, but cartridge is perfect. SOLD
Dekotora Black DS: A game that revolves around dekotora (google it). Why'd I buy it? I don't know. $7
Game & Watch Collection DS: $22
Japanese puzzle game for DS: I forgot to write down the kana, so I will add that later. $8
Dragon Quest 6: (sealed) SOLD
Simple Series Hanafuda: $10
Simple Series Mah Jongg SOLD

IMG_0660.jpg

ALL PS2 Games are complete unless noted
Devil Summoner 2 (sealed, includes Jack Frost plushie - not pictured) $35
Devil Summoner 1 SOLD
Space Channel 5 $6
God Hand SOLD
Ar Tonelico (bought off eBay, box has some wear) $30
SMT Nocturne SOLD
Persona 4 SOLD
SMT Digital Devil Saga (ex Gamestop, has wear to box) SOLD
Grim Grimoire SOLD
Eternal Poison (w/bonus art book) SOLD
Speed Racer $5
Sakura Wars So Long My Love SOLD
Shadow Hearts Covenant $20 PENDING
Klonoa 2 $20

drkOne

Have
Resistance: Burning Skies code (EU)

Want
$25 Paypal
The Walking Dead
TF2 Earbuds
TF2/Dota 2 Items

Offer away in PM. I'll trade 1:1 with Walking Dead, Paypal or Earbuds.
Will also take offers on combination of other TF2 items, just provide a link to your account and I'll see if I'm interested in anything.

Sora_N

Looking for the Theatrhythm Stylus from the first print of the game, I was going to pick the game up later but I want the stylus only at the moment. Not looking to pay that much though.

Hi, I am looking for the following games :

-Final Fantasy VI advance gba complete
-.Hack// Quarantine ps2 complete
-Final Fantasy II snes (loose or complete)
-Brigandine ps1 complete

PM me, I'll be glad to buy them :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff for sale, looking mainly for Paypal payments at this time. Please make me an offer if you don't like my prices. I need to move this stuff ASAP.

• Shining Force III - Scenarios 1 & 3 for Saturn, complete. Japanese imports. Case & discs both in excellent shape. $20/shipped for the pair.

• Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for 360. Sealed. $20/shipped

• King of Fighters XIII for 360. Sealed, with the soundtrack CD. $25/shipped.

• Japanese PS2. Ceramic White Phat unit. Comes with power & A/V cable, no controller. Small ding on the back which you can see in the pictures I took of it located here. Looking for $100/shipped.

I also have a copy of beatmania IIDX 9th Style and a US beatmania controller that has been penny and slipmat modded. Those are $30 each. Or buy both with the PS2 and get it all for $140/shipped.

• Hori V3 PS3 Fighting Stick. Small form factor stick with Hori clone parts. Only has 6 buttons. I've used it literally once, but do not have the room. Looking for $30/shipped.

• Street Fighter Anniversary Stick with PS360 PCB. I replaced all the buttons & stick with Happ/iL parts, and put a PS360 PCB in. The mod isn't completed, I'm lazy. Still needs a bit of work which I can go into detal on. I spent a crapload of money on this stick but don't have the time or energy to fix it. My loss is your gain. How about $60/shipped?

Ettie

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

Zueh9.jpg

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 30 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

c0ZM5.jpg

PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 Old (old old) Sony, one hardly used Pelican. - 45 I'm marking the PS2 down 10 because of the controllers, I had forgotten about not having a DS2. (The official one isn't, it's... a DS1?)

Yorkie not included.

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

Adding a PSP 3000 bundle
UQuLg.jpg

Includes 4 games pictured plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use.

125 shipped.

Dagon

For sale:

PlayStation Vita WiFi, including 16 GB card, Everybody's Golf and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. £200 shipped in the UK.

Wii watch. I got this at the UK launch of the Wii. The watch has never been worn and the battery appears to be dead. Make me an offer. I'll pay the shipping in the UK.

Positive feedback for Aselith. Game was received in good shape, and he cared enough to fix the dvd in the case so no possibility of a loose dvd in the case :)

Etzer

SELLING (Paypal payment; prices include shipping within the U.S.)

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card - $8
Custom Robo (GC) - $5

PM if interested :)

Edit: sold

This may be a long shot, and possible for jgaf only but I am looking for some Japanese PSP titles. Here is what I'm looking for:

The Last Ranker
Criminal Girls
Suikoden Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki
7th Dragon 2020
Grand knights history

If anyone can help out, or is living in Japan and has access to a used game shop please pm me.

CatPee

Low-value PS3 games FS. Everything is complete and in great condition. Paypal or Amazon gift cards are accepted:

Bioshock 2 - $9
Fallout: New Vegas (cardboard sleeve's edges a little worn) - $10
Folklore: $14
Vanquish:$14

Take 'em all for $40 shipped.

xaosslug

anyone looking to do a straight up trade of my UFC Undisputed 3 (sealed, X360) for your UFC Undisputed 3 (sealed, PS3)? PM, plz!

Seik

Banned
Want to buy:

-Dreamcast Broadband Adapter.
-Gamecube component cables.
-Gravity Rush (Vita)

I'm searching for all these titles on Dreamcast too, US version, in the best shape possible and non Sega All Stars:
-Power Stone
-Daytona USA
-Dead or Alive 2
-Street Fighter III Double Impact
-Street Fighter Alpha III
-Gunbird 2
-Gigawing
-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

PM if you have anything for me! :)

Thoraxes

Looking for:

[Vita] Rayman Origins - $20 + w/e for shipping.

$20 PSN Card - $18 (we can do this through PMing the code to me and such if you want)

I would prefer to pay via Paypal.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking for the following Shin Megami Tensei games:

Strange Journey (must include the soundtrack and outer slip box in good condition)
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army
Nocturne (the version with the soundtrack)
Digital Devil Saga Delux Box
Devil Survivor (original one on DS)
Persona 3 Limited Edition (original one, not FES)

Also looking for certain Japanese games in the series if anyone by chance has them for sale:

Devil Summoner Special Box version for Saturn
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers for Saturn (must include outer slip box)
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers for PSX
Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 for PSX
Shin Megami Tensei 2 for SNES
Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei If for PSX

Yes, I am trying to collect every single game in this series, including all the different remakes and ports, and Japanese versions. Also, I'm located in Canada so being able to ship to Canada is a must. Thank you to anyone that can help me here.

Selling: Persona 4 Social Link pack, the t-shirt is still sealed in it's original bag, the Teddy plush is still sealed in it's original bag, the soundtrack CD has been opened, and the calendar was never sealed. I'll also include the preorder artbook and a sealed copy of Persona 4 for PS2. I'd like to get $100 shipped for everything. I'm currently only shipping within the US.

Fitz

Selling a Diablo 3 serial key. I bought the game digitally on release then recently upgraded it with a collector's edition key, Blizz support gave me back the original key for re-use so I've got a standard key to spare.

A ZodiaC

Neo Member
Bought: WOTLK CE

Still Buying: WoW (VANILLA) Collector's Edition <SEALED> & SII Collector's Edition
Paying Verified Paypal, been with them over 10 years.

I need the CD KEYS for the CE's

Thanks!

Seik

Banned
Big, Fat positive feedback to Willenium, the guy is a pleasure to communicate with and the package was perfect and came in quickly. :p

you should really refrain from spamming the thread.

Yep and its not like he hasn't been informed about the rules. :/

tha_devil

Hi guys, i have for sale, one uncharted drake's fortune press kit. Excellent condition as seen on pics.

Contents:
- a treasure map
- press asset disk with amazing artwork, logo's, screenshots etc.
- A letter adressed to you from nathan drake, asking for your help (in dutch)
- a mysterious decryptor photo
- a booklet with some nice art and info on the characters of uncharted.

8mMOFl.jpg

aK8l9l.jpg

6RyuPl.jpg

uZhThl.jpg

mfwUHl.jpg

jqJmNl.jpg

bOADRl.jpg

KMA7Nl.jpg

Asking price 525 euro incl. shipping worldwide,

Or offer me through pm :)

Want to Buy

Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad PRO (If possible I don't want to pay more than $10.)

PM me if you want to unload that awkward bad boy on me for the cheap.

EDIT:

Want to Sell

ANy Screwattack fans on here?

Screwattack's 8-Bit Glory (Signed) - $20

5clfwl.jpg

I never watch this and for some reason, I jumped at the chance to own this. Not the wises couple of bucks I've ever spent. (Is it wrong to sell an item of a competing website on here? Hope not.)

Looking to sell my Black Sprint iPhone 4S 16GB. Otterbox Defender case included. The phone has lived in the case for its entire life; as such, the phone is a little dusty, but flawless otherwise.

I'm leaving the country and had to break my contract; the phone is locked to Sprint's network, and since I'm not really interested in trying to jailbreak it, I figured I would sell it.

It will be locked into my contract until July 25 (the date that my account with Sprint will be closed), so I will not be shipping until that date.

Looking for $350. PM if interested.

XEROWUN

Neo Member
TL;DR GONE

I'm testing the waters to see if people are interested or if this is the right price point. I kinda want to get rid of this code, but i'm not sure how reliable trying to sell the code on these forums are, but i thought i might put it out there. ( don't know how reassurances work, besides the rating system you guys have)

I know i'm new here and might not seem creditable/established, but I know several ppl IRL who has been members of GAF for a while who can vouch for me if you need reference.

I was an idiot and bought BF3 premium thinking it was the full game off GMG. they are selling it for like 47 something, and i just want to cut my loses and see if i can get rid of it for 45. I coudnt get a refund because the moment you purchase they give you the code to see.

You have my word I have not redeemed the code, but then again is there a way to test the code to see if its valid besides actually submitting it?

anyways excuse my n00bness and please don't take advantage of my ignorance. I'm ganna have py friends double check this post to see if i miss anything.

cj_iwakura

Interested in buying a J-PSN card, at least $20. Someone with a working code who can help me set it up with my account would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom