• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
EXTREMELY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Cocopjojo !

Purchased a 360 game from him. Price was listed on his post - an extremely great bargain at that. Communication was very prompt. Shipping was very quick. And the game arrived in basically brand-new condition; the same way I treat my own games. Not a single complaint.

Amagon

I want to leave positive feedback for Siyou for a trade that he and I did. He was very communicative. The game was shipped quick and I am satisfied with the condition that it is in. Thanks dude!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking to BUY: a DS Lite
And a Nintendo Wii.

Send me your offers via PM!

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
EXTREMELY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Cocopjojo !

Purchased a 360 game from him. Price was listed on his post - an extremely great bargain at that. Communication was very prompt. Shipping was very quick. And the game arrived in basically brand-new condition; the same way I treat my own games. Not a single complaint.

Positive feedback for Skel1ingt0n as well! Quick payment, great communication! Couldn't have been simpler.

tigerin

Positive feedback for RomanticHerox. Really helpful and understanding. His products are in better condition than expected. If every sellers online is like him then I will have no hesitation doing business with.

Positive feedback for RomanticHerox. Really helpful and understanding. His products are in better condition than expected. If every sellers online is like him then I will have no hesitation doing business with.

Likewise, positive feedback for tigerin. Great to work with, it was a pleasure!

I've got a 27 inch 2011 iMac model I like to sell if anyone is interested or knows anyone it has 12gb of ram asking 1200 obo it's well taken care of. My car broke down on me so I'm in a bind to fix it asap

LQX

Soft Modded Halo Edition Xbox - I soft-modded XBMC on this thing years ago but other than holding down the power button to boot into it I really forgot how to use it. The system though can be used as an ordinary XBox. Includes everything shown. Bottom picture is update with all the games(not for sale individually unless buying all). Everything is mint. $145 plus shipping.

Will trade for a Vita package
IMG_0316-1.jpg

IMG_1335-1.jpg

Also looking for a like new iPad 2 or a cheap 3.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a 27 inch 2011 iMac model I like to sell if anyone is interested or knows anyone it has 12gb of ram asking 1200 obo it's well taken care of. My car broke down on me so I'm in a bind to fix it asap
What is the processor speed?

Thanks vv

hygea

Neo Member
Have a couple Dungeon Defenders and Section 8:prejudice gifts on steam that id like to trade for some other games on steam. Pm

Looking for the following Shin Megami Tensei games:

Strange Journey (must include the soundtrack and outer slip box in good condition)
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army
Nocturne (the version with the soundtrack)
Digital Devil Saga Delux Box
Devil Survivor (original one on DS)
Persona 3 Limited Edition (original one, not FES)

Also looking for certain Japanese games in the series if anyone by chance has them for sale:

Devil Summoner Special Box version for Saturn
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers for Saturn (must include outer slip box)
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers for PSX
Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 for PSX
Shin Megami Tensei 2 for SNES
Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei If for PSX

Yes, I am trying to collect every single game in this series, including all the different remakes and ports, and Japanese versions. Also, I'm located in Canada so being able to ship to Canada is a must. Thank you to anyone that can help me here.

Hey I tried PMing you some shipping info but your PM box is full

chuckycem

Anyone got bored of their Vita games? I am looking for:
- Virtua Tennis 4
- Wipeout 2048
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Resistance: Burning Skies
- Gravity Rush

Please send a PM if you are willing to ship to Turkey.

Flunkie

Banned
Positive feedback for Cheska. Shipping, communication, and packaging were all spectacular and could not have asked for a smoother purchase. Thanks!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
WTB: Max Payne 3 (360). Technically I only need the second and third disc...damn Redbox. ;)

BIG POSITIVE FEEDBACK for zewone. He was a real pleasure to deal with and even refunded me half of the brokerage cost. I feel like an asshole now.

I would deal with such a nice person any day of the week.

kennah

Anyone in Canada interested in a jailbroken Rogers locked iPhone 4S 32gig with Otterbox? I'd be looking for $575 shipped. A little short on what we need for vacation next month/looking into reducing my monthly bills. (Though it hurts my heart to even consider getting rid of my 6gigs for $35/month plan, sigh)

Anyone in Canada interested in a jailbroken Rogers locked iPhone 4S 32gig with Otterbox? I'd be looking for $575 shipped. A little short on what we need for vacation next month/looking into reducing my monthly bills. (Though it hurts my heart to even consider getting rid of my 6gigs for $35/month plan, sigh)
Blargle! This is the second iPhone to go on sale here. If it were a Verizon iPhone (and USA), I'd be all over the sale!

Looking for a copy of Twilight Princess, Wind Waker and the guides for them. If anyone has either one of these and would be willing to sell, PM me.

Also seeking out an OG Xbox, non modded preferably.

Siyou

I'm leaving positive feedback for THE NO LIFE KING. He was fast to reply and easy to work with and on top of that ended up giving me a steal of a deal! Would easily do business with the guy again!

Got a PS3 code for MW3 Collection 2 that I'm willing to get rid of. I'll trade for any xbox code for like a month or a game or something.

GreenMana

I have codes for the following XBLA games. I am interested in trading for Gamecube and DS games. I can check lists or whatever, and I will go first if you have feedback or have been around for a while. I might also sell, but you make the offer.

A World of Keflings
A World of Keflings Space Expansion
Alien Breed
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
Battlefield 1943
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Boulder Dash XL
Burgertime
Carnival Games GoD
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Crimson Alliance (all classes)
Dead Block
Dead Space Ignition
Defenders of Ardania
Defense Grid
Diabolical Pitch
Double Fine Happy Action Theater
Fancy Pants Adventure
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Full House Poker
Gotham Impostors Beta DLC
Half Minute Hero
Happy Action Theater
Hole in the Wall
Infected Omen
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Joe Danger SE
Kingdom of Keflings
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lode Runner
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Minecraft
Ms Splosionman
MW3 Collection 1
Nexuiz
Pinball FX2 Marvel Vengeance Table
Puddle
Radiant Silvergun
R-Type DX
Section 8 Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack
Section 8: Prejudice
Simpsons
Sine Mora
Snoopy
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
The Maw
The Splatters
TNT Racers
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
Trials Evolution
Trine 2
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem
Xotic

AwRy108

Totally super duper feedback for AwRy108 who sold me some PSP games :) Thanks!

....and POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Dwayne, who was an excellent buyer with fast payment and great communication. Also, give him another few points b/c Shatter launched w/o any bugs in it ;-)

kn1ves24

I'm not sure anybody will be interested in these but I have two Sapphire Radeon 5770 video cards I'd like to get rid of.

I have one of these that was purchased mid-2010
and
one of these that was purchased mid-2011

I have the original packaging for both. These were used so there might be some dust on them but I keep a pretty clean case so its nothing beyond normal use. These will run in crossfire, I ran them that way for about 8-10 months without issue.

I can take some real pictures of them if you are interested.

I'm honestly not sure what these are worth now, if they are worth anything.

I'd like to sell them both together but I'm willing to sell them individually.

$60 for 1 shipped
$100 for both shipped

I'm flexible on the prices if that proves to be too high. They seem to be selling on ebay for around that or a bit more.

Not looking to trade for anything, so paypal will be fine

Koroviev

I've never sold anything on here, so I might as well keep reposting the DSi until eventually someone on here buys it.

WTS:

Nintendo DSi Black (I cannot include the original box due to shipping cost, but everything else it came with is included.) - $65 shipped

It can take a little while. Just have to be patient until the right person sees it! :)

adg1034

Major thumbs up to Ryuukan, who was a perfect gentleman and/or noble lady throughout our entire process. Kid Icarus arrived amazingly quickly and in phenomenal condition, and I'd absolutely buy from them again.

Looking for:
Phoenix Wright 3 (Trials and Tribulations)

For sale:
Korg DS-10+ - $30 shipped
Looney Tunes Platinum Collection Blu-ray - $40 shipped
ttWra.jpg

Age of Empires III Collector's Edition - $15 shipped
(not my picture; mine has a bit more wear on the outer box)

Back to the Future Limited Edition (2500 produced) - $45 on Telltale's store, $35 shipped
Tales of Monkey Island Collector's DVD (with limited edition Steve Purcell slipcover art), sealed - $25 shipped
Sam & Max Season 3: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD, sealed - $25 shipped
yg2I2.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Strategy Guide, Collector's Edition - $30 shipped
LoYfa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom