• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

Aselith

Positive feedback for mojiimbo. He was as good as his word to send the PSN codes out immediately even though I sent payment very late at night. Very impressed!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone want to trade a $100 iTunes card for a $100 Amazon card?

Snaku

Banned
Fairly late here since I don't have internet access at home, but positive feedback for shinobi602, Aselith, IrishNinja, goldlion054, and lilralphie. All great buyers, fast payments, very easy to work with! Thanks fellas.

Risible

WTB: A Gameboy Advance SP. Looking for the "brighter" model, the AGS-101 with the backlit screen. Needs to be clean, I can't abide scratches :). Please PM with your price.

Thanks!

Edit: I should say the INTERIOR needs to be clean, I can easily ignore scratches on the outside. It's just when I'm playing I notice them, they really catch my eye.

TriAceJP

Alright, huge feedback update. I need more days off to get this done!

New to NeoGAF Plus:

Risible
vgachi57
Biglesworth23
Cocopjojo
afreaknamedpete

New to NeoGAF Gold:

mojiimbo

Congrats, guys. Thanks for the effort. A few of those names are recent additions to the document, too. You guys work fast!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Looking for MGS4 LE, has to be in pretty good condition.
PM me if you has it and want cash monies or priceless gems.

Risible

Positive feedback for MJC. He is the moon to my stars, the rain to my flowers, he is the alpha and the omega. Thanks MJC!

Koroviev

Alright, huge feedback update. I need more days off to get this done!

New to NeoGAF Plus:

Risible
vgachi57
Biglesworth23
Cocopjojo
afreaknamedpete

New to NeoGAF Gold:

mojiimbo

Congrats, guys. Thanks for the effort. A few of those names are recent additions to the document, too. You guys work fast!

Thank you! (^_^ )

And yes, they certainly are a productive bunch, lol

Did you buy a new copy from Gamestop that was "gutted"(opened but marked NEW)?

No, it was sealed; I couldn't pick it up on release and my GS sold all their copies. When I came to pick it up, they said they were out but they were gonna get more. I picked up my copy today and no stylus or stickers

No, it was sealed; I couldn't pick it up on release and my GS sold all their copies. When I came to pick it up, they said they were out but they were gonna get more. I picked up my copy today and no stylus or stickers

Then yea they must have given you the regular edition.

Gamestop sucks. They pulled the same shit with me on my Xenoblade artbook.

Call the 1-800 gamestop number and tell them about it. Eventually you'll get someone that cares and will ship it out to you.

Sora_N

I'm looking for this (I'm in Canada)

n05_0207_pikachusp.jpg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Who exactly keeps track of Neogaf Gold and whatnot? I've traded, sold, and bought tens of times on here, but most of my feedback is in years-old threads. I'd really have to hunt it down.

Regardless, I guess I've got a perfect ebay rating, and people seem to recognize me on here, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. But I wouldn't mind being added (if I'm not already) since I used to do a great deal of trading and selling on here. (More recently, it's been buying, though. :)

Posted this months back but only got one PM from someone interested who just vanished, so I'm just going to basically copy/paste.

-----------------------------------------

So I've been looking up what some of my older RPGs are worth on Amazon/Ebay lately because I'm really strapped for cash at the moment, and found two that kind of blew my mind. :O

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

and

Final Fantasy VII [Greatest Hits] (NEW)

I had no idea these were worth decent cash. I have both of these games, and would love to sell them here before plopping them up on Amazon/Ebay.

My Persona 2: Eternal Punishment is like new, includes the jewel case, booklet and bonus CD. The discs are immaculate; I played through the entire game not long ago and it never froze or hung up. I'm asking for $50 or best offer.

My shrink wrapped copy of Final Fantasy VII [Greatest Hits] is as new as it ever was when I bought it out of the store years ago. Even still has that annoying bar code and item # tape thing attached. I'm asking for $100 or best offer.

I also have a shrink wrapped copy of Final Fantasy VIII and Suikoden IV that I'll sell for a decent offer.

In addition to games, I also have quite a few mint condition anime DVD boxsets that I'm desperate to get rid of. And when I say mint condition, I mean it. I bought these box sets, watched them once, and then just sat them on my bookshelf as decoration. Was honestly going to trade them into a store like Buy Backs, but imagine GAFers would give me a better deal and it'd go to better use than rotting on a shelf for eternity. My anime collection consists of...

tWgG5.jpg

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Azumanga Daioh, X-TV (both box sets), Excel Saga, Chobits (with soundtrack CD), Astro Boy (1980), Hellsing, Blue Seed, Blue Gender, The Legend of Black Heaven, Pretear, s-CRY-ed, Angelic Layer, Chrono Crusade, Zone of the Enders, Silent Mobius, Najica Blitz Tactics, Mezzo DSA, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Love Hina Movie Collection, Noir, The Melody of Oblivion, Soul Hunter, Comic Party, Final Fantasy: Unlimited, The Place Promised in our Early Days, and The World of Narue

For individual box sets, I'd gladly sell them each for anywhere between $20-40. However, I would also like to extend an offer out to anyone who can take this entire collection off my hands for $400 (includes shipping).

I can provide photos upon asking.

I only accept PayPal and wouldn't be opposed to shipping outside of the U.S., although I'd have to get back to you on the shipping cost in that case.

PM me if interested! :D

Koroviev

Who exactly keeps track of Neogaf Gold and whatnot? I've traded, sold, and bought tens of times on here, but most of my feedback is in years-old threads. I'd really have to hunt it down.

Regardless, I guess I've got a perfect ebay rating, and people seem to recognize me on here, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. But I wouldn't mind being added (if I'm not already) since I used to do a great deal of trading and selling on here. (More recently, it's been buying, though. :)

Myself and a few others update the feedback list every couple of days. Since you're in a somewhat unique position, I would contact either KoreanBarbecue or g35twinturbo to have the issue addressed :)

Risible

There was a decision not to use that old threads for feedback and start from scratch. Like you, I had tons of feedback from back in the day, but hadn't been buying much due to not having much cash at the time. As such I had to re-build my feedback here on GAF. Not a big deal, if you're buying and selling you'll quickly build your feedback back up.

I'm looking to trade a NEW Chun Li TE Fightstick for the PS3 for a NEW Chun Li TE Fightstick for the 360.

I've never opened the box, it's still sealed.

Please PM me if you have a new Chun Li TE for the 360 and are willing to trade.

Thanks!

Positive Feedback for Tawney Bomb. Sold me an Xbox 360 game. Fast Shipping, excellent communication, and a smooth transaction. Very pleasant experience.

anyone have a copy of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 or Resistance Burning skies or Uncharted Golden Abyss for the Vita

want to trade Mortal Kombat Vita straight up.

or if someone wants to buy it, $21 shipped

Wanting to sell The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (X360 version). Just bought it brand new a few days ago, and didn't care much for it. The case and discs are in immaculate condition.

Asking $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom