• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob page

I just got this genuine Crazy Horse brown tanned leather briefcase as a replacement to my old bag but unfortunately it's too small to fit my work laptop (a big-ass Dell one). It's handmade from Antigua, Guatemala.

It's an amazing bag and is a perfect fit for a 13" Macbook/Air or iPad. The leather is crazy horse brown and still smells of new leather.

The inside is lined with a white canvas material and has pockets for pens, calculators, etc. There is also a velcro pouch for the laptop. There is also a pouch on the back of the bag for magazines/papers.

Dimensions:
Width: 14.25"
Height: 10.75"
Depth: 2.25"
Adjustable shoulder strap: 25"-50" long

Asking $150 shipped, which is the price I paid minus the original shipping charges.

h7aUgh.jpg

bTiejh.jpg

SkbpUh.jpg

Selling:

Zune 120 (Black, gears of war edition) (looks like this) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GNBJ2I/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Honestly no idea what these are worth with them not being made anymore, and last time I looked on amazon they were priced at something really stupid like 500 bucks new, but it is good condition.

Pictures available on request, I am gaf plus, PM me and I'll respond quick.

190 shipped? OBO

Wanting to sell Gateway laptop, asking $200 for it.( US/Paypal only please)

Had it for a few years and it's served me perfectly well. I don't really have use for it anymore as the wifey and I are getting iPads soon. Specs are as follows (I added 1GB extra ram):

• Windows Vista 32bit
  • Pentium dual-core T2310(1.46GHz)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • 120GB HDD
  • CD/DVD burner
  • Loaded with Microsoft Office products

Comes with battery, charger and all discs.

Here's the detailed info on it.

snc13627.jpg

snc13626.jpg

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. PayPal fees have been calculated already
i'm NeoGAF PLUS [++++++] so buy with confidence

have the following for sale:
Japanese import crystal white PSP 1000 model with documents, lanyard, headphones with remote, 32mb PSP mem stick, extra 512mb pro duo mem stick and of course the original charger.
the PSP has had very limited play time (it was my backup) and has had a HORI screen filter on from birth. no dead pixels and not a single blemish on the body of the system.
the games are all in mint condition and complete
asking $124.49 shipped

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Arcade Stick w/ 2 CAVE games
more info here
stick has never been opened or modified in any way, comes complete with box which is in awesome shape.
also including both of the CAVE games pictured, they are complete and in mint condition and both will install and play on US 360 models
asking $134.79 shipped *********ON HOLD***********
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 (Platinum Collection) - Region Free - Xbox 360
Espgaluda II Black Label (Platinum Collection) (Import) (Microsoft Xbox 360)

small blemish on corner of stick

US 48 but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs

Etzer

SELLING: (Paypal; prices include shipping)

Nintendo 3DS (US, Cosmo Black) [Ambassador] w/ Nyko PowerPak+ $115 - I'm selling my launch day 3DS with a Nyko PowerPak+ extended battery.
You'll get the 3DS with the PowerPak+, 20 Ambassador games, Colors! 3D, and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition all in the 2GB memory card. Charger is included.

Tales of Symphonia (GC; in-box with manual) SOLD

Gold Wii remote from Skyward Sword bundle $30 or best offer

Flavius

Thumbs way, way up for vgachi57! He was waiting on me (patiently) for a bit, but shot the ps+ codes my way almost immediately after I made payment. Good dude to deal with.

GrizzNKev

Banned
WTB a KB&M setup for PC gaming, since what I have now is starting to crap out on me. Looking to spend about $100 total for the two, but I'm willing to go a little over. I prefer a wireless mouse but the keyboard can be wired or wireless. I don't need to buy them both at the same time, so PM me if you have anything in good condition you want to get rid of.

Risible

I'm looking to sell off some of my screen prints. If you're not familiar with the screen print scene you might think to yourself "you want how much for a poster!?" These are more art work than simple posters, though.

Each is signed and numbered by the artist and are produced in limited quantities. They are never reprinted - the print run size you see means that's all there are or will ever be. I'll list the print run with each print so that you know. Most are in the 24" x 36" range, but not all. You can look up the size at expressobeans.com. These are printed on high quality paper using the screen printing process and are beautiful to look at close-up. They are generally matte, not glossy like mass-produced posters, and have a texture as they are printed using the screen-print method.

A tremendous resource for screen prints is http://expressobeans.com. You can go to the site and type in the poster name and view all sorts of data about it, including the six month average for sales of that poster. It's a much fairer price than ebay, which tends to go much higher. I'd rather sell here and at Expressobeans as I know the communities here.

You can see my feedback at expressobeans here: http://expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Risible&view=5. I also have feedback here on NeoGAF on the B/S/T spreadsheet you can find in post 1 of this thread. I am GAF Gold.

Feel free to counter-offer on a poster. As time goes on I'll be more receptive to counter-offers :).

I will ship the posters in heavy-duty poster tubes - they are quite heavy but protect the works of art within. Shipping will be $15 - that's the actual price of shipping via USPS and does not include the price of the tubes, which run around $5 each.

There are a lot of artists here big in the poster scene: Olly Moss (hey Olly!), Tyler Stout, Daniel Danger, the list goes on and on.

Iron Man II, Tyler Stout, 515, $375

Let The Right One In, Tyler Stout, Glow In The Dark, Signed, 100, $500

Pan's Labyrinth, Aaron Horkey, $165

A Nightmare On Elm Street, Alex Pardee, 165, $90

Darthsyde, Angry Blue, 50, $40

Kill Bill, Josh Budich, 75, $100

Encounter on Dagobah, Homer Tanuka, 350, $65

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jeff Proctor, 345, $115

Dune, Kevin Tong, PENDING

Westworld, Methane Studios, 200, $90

Star Trek - The Trouble With Tribbles, Olly Moss, 350, $200

The Dude Abides, Dan Perillo, 45, $175

Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Todd Slater, $110

Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tom Whalen, 210, $160

Ecto311

For Sale:

Iphone 4S 16gb at&t - $200 Shipped

Note: The screen is cracked. I did my best to take some good quality pictures that show the screen as it is in use. It has a crack that goes from right to left. It cannot be felt or seen if looking at the phone directly.

Pictures below are the phone and the best shots I could get to show the crack. Tried to get it at an angle then directly at the screen to show that it does not hinder the image. This was my wifes phone and it was in a case. The phone fell about 3 feet directly on its screen. It was bought in october and till last week in amazing condition. Has no other issues. Works well and holds a charge for more than a day with her average usage.

PM if interested. As shown here the box and charger, headphones, and cable are included. She did get a replacement on another line we had as a cross upgrade so this phone will not be able to be unlocked till early next year.
DSC_3560.JPG

DSC_3563.JPG

DSC_3567.JPG

DSC_3567.JPG

DSC_3577.JPG

DSC_3581.JPG

DSC_3583.JPG

DSC_3585.JPG

DSC_3590.JPG

DSC_3596.JPG

DSC_3597.JPG

Chrome Book CR-48 - $150 shipped
The chrome book is in great condition. Even comes with 150mb free verizon data - I never tested or set it up but it does have the option. I got this a few months ago when google was sending them out. Since I never use the machine I thought I would offer it here. Comes with the charge cable.

Great laptop and very speedy with the new update. Boots in seconds because of the stock SSD built in. Very sturdy and the sticker applied to it comes off. Put it on the first day to avoid any marring of the top of the case.

DSC_2489.JPG

DSC_2491.JPG

DSC_2493.JPG

DSC_2497.JPG

Vman

Selling:
  • Spec Ops: The Line (Mint Condition online code used) (360) 30.00 shipped
  • F-Zero gamecube (Mint Condition) 10.00 shipped
  • Vintage BAtman comic from 1971 (its in decent shape and all pages are there) 10.00 shipped
  • Black Wiimote plus used once or twice 20 shipped
  • Modern Warfare 3 (360) 25.00 shipped

xTrDH.jpg

Risible

Selling:
  • Spec Ops: The Line (Mint Condition online code used) (360)
  • F-Zero gamecube (Mint Condition)
  • Vintage BAtman comic from the 40's (its in decent shape and all pages are there)
  • Black Wiimote plus used once or twice
  • Modern Warfare 3 (360)

xTrDH.jpg

Make any offer you want on the items, paypal only. don't hesitate to ask questions.

Not to rain on your parade, but I'm pretty sure that Batman comic is not from the 40s :). Pretty sure it's 70s at best.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

Alex

selling:

PSP Go Cradle - Will throw in the AC adapter that sold separately that you need to charge/play on the TV at the same time. ~ 17.99
dark souls collectors edition (PS3) plus hardbound future press guide ~ 44.99

Cheska

For Sale:

PS3
Devil May Cry HD Collection: $27 shipped
Ghost Recon Future Soldier: $32 shipped

PS Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $27 shipped

3DS
Mario Power Tennis: $27 shipped

I'm not sure if this should go in the steam trading thread since I'm asking for something not on steam.

Have:
Darkness II (steam gift)

Want:
$10 amazon gc

Amagon

Anybody have those Tron controllers for the 360? Looking for a Orange/Yellow one. I have a unopen blue controller that first came out I'm willing to trade with. PM if you're interested doing business.

Risible

Want to buy: Anyone have Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the Wii? If you're selling please let me know your asking price. Thanks!

JoseDFrog

Banned
Unnecessary positive feedback for g35twinturbo. really he doesn't need it, shipped fast and gave me a great price on a GTX 670. Should really be classified Gaf Platinum.

On another note, He made my PowerColor HD 5850 redudant so I'm willing to sell it to anyone in the US for $120 shipped or best offer.

2012-07-16%2010.15.57.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Ultra positive feedback for g35twinturbo. Card came in great condition and works amazingly well <3.

Unnecessary positive feedback for g35twinturbo. really he doesn't need it, shipped fast and gave me a great price on a GTX 670. Should really be classified Gaf Platinum.

;)

Positive feedback for JoseDFrog, CatPee

all paid promptly and was happy to let me serenade them to sleep as a package deal :)

Snaku

Banned
I have plenty of feedback and recently sold a Vita and a 3DS, both buyers very satisfied. You can trust the Snaku. :)

New items added. Sold items removed. Prices dropped again. Everything must go by Tuesday, I leave for vacation July 18. Buy 2 figures, get 1 free! Feel free to make offers. AMAZON PAYMENTS ONLY.

Kindle Fire (like new in original shipping box with charger) $99 shipped
img_2107lqjw6.jpg

The Amazing Spider-man PS3 (like new) $33 shipped
*Walmart ticket codes used*
img_2128y0kvf.jpg

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $23 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

Dt2iK.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $23 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

C3gco.jpg

kQfHU.jpg

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $14 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto (like new) $14 shipped

eogUO.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade (like new) $14 shipped

wcJ3P.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider 555 (like new) $14 shipped

tx0K7.jpg

All SH Figuarts come complete with original packaging, accessories, and mailer box if online exclusive.

US buyers only. Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom