• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv47

Positive feedback for buyers JudgmentZefhyr and Tank. No hassles, fast payment, all that good stuff. Enjoy the purchases!

Ephemeris

WTS: One Piece and Zone of Enders, Mass Effect and Walking dead figs, statues/bust
CjHmEl.jpg

this MF. I should have swiped those all!

WTB or Rent:

Rhythm Thief (3DS)

If you don't want to sell it for around $15 then can I rent it from whoever for about ~$5 plus shipping? I can't find this game anywhere.

lol here's a first

Well, my Gamefly ran out, and there aren't enough games that I haven't played but want to to justify renewing. Usually I wouldn't bother Gaf with something like this, but I really want to play this game at least once, but don't really want to pay $30+ shipping.

IrishNinja

looking for a few DS titles on the cheap! lemme know if you've got (ideally $15-20 tops)

Zelda: Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass
Tetris DS
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
also, Trauma Team, Boy & his blob (wii)

INFO:
- I am selling these items in hoping to gain extra money for books for college this coming Fall semester.
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- Games are complete, unless stated otherwise.
- I am willing to consider counter offer
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
* - games are currently located at my dorm and since I am at my home, they won't be available to ship until I pick them up (I'm hoping it be this weekend)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness -- $14 shipped
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- $20 shipped
Crimson Gem Saga -- $25 shipped

PS2
Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny (complete) -- $12 shipped [pending]
La Pucelle Tactics (complete) -- $10 shipped
*Okami -- $12 shipped
*Tales of the Abyss -- $20 shipped [pending]

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my no-longer actively used dresser, so its still in new condition.
ch2506-2.jpg

WTB or Trade For(prefered):

PS3
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Ar Tonelico Qoga
Alice: Madness Returns
Dragon Age: Origins (no Awakening)
Dungeon Siege III

I'll accept and consider offers, but prefered if trade, please PM me anyway.

Phatcorns

I've got a $25 Chili's gift card that also works at Macaroni Grill (and one other place, but I'll check that when I get home) for $20 shipped. I don't know if you can use it without the card, but if you buy it, I'll also email you whatever numbers are on the back.

Paypal gift only please.

EDIT: The other places it works are Maggianos and On the Border

Mercutio

Hey GAF!

Interested in selling my FEB Vita bundle, plus some fun extras.
Alright folks, this is going back up and for good.

This includes:

The 3G / WiFi Vita: In perfect condition with screen protector. Not a mark on it.

The FEB Vita Case (nice, zippered textured thing)

A 4 GB Memory card (still in packaging)
A 32 GB Memory card

All chargers, plus an additional USB Nook Charger
An Official Sony Vita Stand

A Rayman Origins card, ready for your enjoyment.

The Vita includes the original Wifi-3G Box, but not the larger outer FEB box.

SOLD! Thanks folks!

Forgive me if I mess this up. I'll edit it.

Took these on my phone (5 mega pixel) with auto focus. If more photos are necessary, I could always use the digital camera.

Most of these are table top quality painted by me. One of them needs to be stripped and repainted.

Forgive me if I mess this up. I'll edit it.

Took these on my phone (5 mega pixel) with auto focus. If more photos are necessary, I could always use the digital camera.

Most of these are table top quality painted by me. One of them needs to be stripped and repainted.

Price? Pay by Paypal, amazon? Shipping?

Lol. Really didn't have any set price in mind. I had been PM'd by a couple individuals that were requesting pictures.

I do have a verified paypal. I'm on CAG and ebay under this name at 100%

These are all pewter figures, some of which are out of print. All complete. Any figure with parts laying next to them need to re-glued. We just moved which would account for that.

I planned on playing, but got more into the painting aspect of it.

deadlast

Looking to Trade
Still in the Original 1999 Package:
METAL GEAR SOLID
Solid Snake Action Figure
Scale: 6-inch
Solid Snake is equipped with a SOCOM pistol with a laser sight and removable silencer, a FAMAS rifle, a missile launcher, night vision goggles, gas mask and C-4 explosive charge.

Link to the action figure

for a PS3 (Slim model preferred)

Looking to Trade
METAL GEAR SOLID
Solid Snake is equipped with a SOCOM pistol with a laser sight and removable silencer, a FAMAS rifle, a missile launcher, night vision goggles, gas mask and C-4 explosive charge.

That action figure is not worth what you think it is worth.

Meohsix

For sale is a black Nintendo 3DS Ambassador unit.

I promise you the 3ds is not as dirty as it looks in the pictures. the camera seems to pick up every spec of dust unseeable by the human eye.

It has all 20 virtual console ambassador games downloaded plus 3d classics excite bike, zelda 4 swords anniversary edition and tetris party live.

screens in great condition, comes with everything: charger, dock, stylus, AR cards, SD card. will throw in carrying case and cleaning cloth also.
just not sure if i have the original box anymore, i might have thrown it away. but i will check.

im looking for $135
Shipping is included in the price. i ship via UPS and will provide you with a tracking number.
i have positive feedback here in the B/S/T thread, and on reddits /r/Gameswap and /r/Retrogameswap that i can dig up to ease any worries you may have.

please feel free to PM any questions or offers. =)

Looking to Trade
METAL GEAR SOLID

It's worth a Gamecube, not a PS3 lol.

and even thats pushing it.

For sale: Later release White DS Lite system. Bought in 2008, NOT a launch unit. In excellent condition, no screen scratches, buttons and Dpad are all crisp and ultra responsive no matter the game (Dpad is TIGHT, diagonals work great), hinge is in perfect condition with no cracks. Comes with charger, box, an extra stylus and system docs, AND as a bonus I'm throwing in a mint and complete copy of the Legendary Starfy (opened but never used). U.S. Buyers and paypal ONLY please. $60 plus $7 shipping.

Please see this post for other great items I have for sale:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39970458&postcount=6710

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Selling:

Vita

SOLD Gravity Rush - $30 shipped USA ($35 shipped worldwide)
(sealed)

Looking for:

Canadian friend
Can someone in Canada help me out and pre-order the New Super Mario Bros 2 from Futureshop's website so that I can get the steelbook bonus?
It would have to be shipped to you, then to me. I'd cover all costs.
Japanese friend
Can anyone help me with purchasing certain items from Yahoo Japan, or Amazon JP when available? I'd cover all costs and pay a little extra of course.
UK/Euro friend
Can someone help me find a blank DS case? Those bigger clear ones you guys have over there? I just need the box and am looking for an official one.

price drop bumpity bump

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. PayPal fees have been calculated already
i'm NeoGAF PLUS [++++++] so buy with confidence

have the following for sale:
Japanese import crystal white PSP 1000 model with documents, lanyard, headphones with remote, 32mb PSP mem stick, extra 512mb pro duo mem stick and of course the original charger.
the PSP has had very limited play time (it was my backup) and has had a HORI screen filter on from birth. no dead pixels and not a single blemish on the body of the system.
the games are all in mint condition and complete
asking $104.49 shipped

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Arcade Stick w/ 2 CAVE games
more info here
stick has never been opened or modified in any way, comes complete with box which is in awesome shape.
also including both of the CAVE games pictured, they are complete and in mint condition and both will install and play on US 360 models
asking $114.79 shipped
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 (Platinum Collection) - Region Free - Xbox 360
Espgaluda II Black Label - Region Free (Platinum Collection) (Import) (Microsoft Xbox 360)

small blemish on corner of stick

US 48 but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs

dvdjamm

A belated Positive Feedback for dallow_bg

Quick transaction and if I didn't already have Gravity Rush,I would buy it from you...thanks again!

+1 positive feedback for jling84. My third or fourth transaction with him and would love to buy from him again. Everything went perfectly.

As an aside, I've added prices to my 50+ games above!

NeOak

Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Arcade Stick w/ 2 CAVE games
more info here
stick has never been opened or modified in any way, comes complete with box which is in awesome shape.
also including both of the CAVE games pictured, they are complete and in mint condition and both will install and play on US 360 models
asking $114.79 shipped
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 (Platinum Collection) - Region Free - Xbox 360
Espgaluda II Black Label (Platinum Collection) (Import) (Microsoft Xbox 360)

small blemish on corner of stick

US 48 but I will consider shipping to Canada but you must cover shipping costs

Do want! Where is mah money when i need it? D:

Darknight

Selling mint PS Vita Bundle. Lot includes the system,games and misc items. The system itself has had a screen guard on both sides from day1. Only "flaw" is a little "knick" on the right analog stick chrome circle thing. (I can try to take pic if needed but its not a big dent or anything. looks like a dot on the chrome circle thing) Everything has manuals/complete.

Includes:
-Limited Edition Bundle/First Edition Bundle (FEB)
--3G/Wifi System. (Box/charger/manuals)
--LE Hard Case (Sealed)
--4GB Memory Card (Sealed)
--AR Cards (Sealed)
--**Note: Does not include Little Deviants Game

Extras:
-32GB Memory Card (From Gamestop)
-Soft Cover Case
-2 extra screen guards for front/back (4 total)
-4 Retail games:
--Uncharted: GA (NEW/Sealed)
--UMvC (complete)
--Wipepout 2048 (complet/Includes unused online code)
--Mortal Kombat ( new/sealed) *not pictured!*

Plus:
-1x Vita One Month DataConnect Pass (250mb, AT&T, USA Code)(*not from FEB)
-Game collector item PS Vita cardboard coin holder + 4 coins! (Pretty neat, got it from Mall promotional thing where I went there a few times a week to get them all)

Please PM you offers. Ill try to reply but fyi Im not looking for low ballers. Just tying to sell it. I accept Paypal, no gift. Will ship Priority with DC from NY State.
Bump of justice!

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PS3 - HRAP3. great condition. Comes with 6 semistu buttons and a clear semitsu bubble top. - Offers only right now.

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

NYCrooner

For you "Make an Offer" sellers, the common knowledge is that that tatic doesn't work. Perhaps you are better off listing a high asking price but offer an OBO option incase someone is willing to come within range of your asking price. The whole "Make an Offer" concept really reeks of "Let me see if I can pull a fast one on somebody", even if that's not your intention.

I speak from experience when I saw a game a while ago that was listed as "Make an Offer". While I really wanted the game, I didnt want to play the cat and mouse guessing game. Eventually he couldn't move his items and starting listing an asking price with OBO. Turns out his price was perfect without OBO so I immediately purchased the game at this asking price. I'm sure this isn't an isolated experience.

Sorry if this has been beaten to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom