• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroviev

Want

Legend of Grimrock (Steam gift)

Have

PayPal - couldn't jump on the flash deal, looking to pay ~$6

Will pay upfront and all that.

All prices are OBO/Subject to negotiation, All vouchers are Canadian, All games NTSC

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts, Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk ~25

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map ~ 10

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman ~ a couple bucks under retail

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Looking to sell my complete .hack//sign collection. This collection includes all 4 games with all 4 anime OVA's. All of the discs are in immaculate conditions. The game boxes are in immaculate condition. Some of the boxes have a little bit of gamestop sticker glue on them although i have removed it ither entirely on the game box or there isnt much left. Really nothing too exciting. $140 Dollars Firm, depending on how far I have to ship it, I might add 5 bucks on top but nothing extravagent.

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Also looking to sell my .hack//sign loveables. The Black Rose box is in good condition, as you can see at the top of the picture the box was not hung but was pinned, as such the top part of the cardboard has holes in it. The Subaru box has a ding on the top of it and the same issue with the top of the cardboard. the figures themselves though are in perfect condition and have never left the box. 30 Dollars for both, or 20 if you also purchase the games to go with them.

IMAG0260.jpg

Also selling video game vouchers
IMAG0259.jpg

$5 Bucks for the Dragons Dogma or Starhawk voucher. 10-15 for the Twisted Metal voucher

etae

New items added. Sold items removed. Prices dropped again. Everything must go by Tuesday, I leave for vacation July 18. Buy 2 figures, get 1 free! Feel free to make offers. AMAZON PAYMENTS ONLY.

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $14 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

US buyers only. Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

PM'd

FS/FT

Vita:

Touch My Katamari $20
Hot Shots Golf $15

Open to trades for other Vita games!

Also have

PS3:

Resonance of Fate
Folklore
Resistance 1

$20 for all three or willing to trade for PS3/Vita games. :)

Need space, money would be nice too I suppose.

-All games/movies are in very good condition unless noted otherwise.
-Shipping is $3 for the first title, $1 for each additional one.(though this can change depending on your area)
-Everything is NTCS-US unless specified otherwise.

X360

Driver: San Francisco (includes code so you can play online)- $10
Inversion - $10
Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) - $15
Bioshock 2 - $6
Rage - $10
Splatterhouse - $4
Front Mission Evolved - $4
Sonic Unleashed(Platinum Hits) - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $20

Blu-ray

Copland - $4
Bad Lieutenant: New Orleans - $5
Kick-Ass (in a Blockbuster case) - $3
Watchmen: Director's Cut - $6
Bunraku - $3
Miami Vice (The movie) - $4

PS3

Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete (Main game + both expansions) - $20
White Knight Chronicles 2 (No online code) - $13
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus collection - $14
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $11

More to come

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hey there, I have an Atari Jaguar for sale. It comes with two controllers, an RF switch, the AC adapter plus Cybermorph & Checkered Flag. I'd like $80/shipped or I'd trade it straight up for a TurboGrafx 16 with the necessary cables and a controller.

I have a couple other games which have disappeared into the ether of my storage boxes, but if I ever find them, I'll happy send them to whoever buys the thing. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
Sold!

I'd still like a TG16 or Duo. PM me if you have one and would like to sell.

TriAceJP

Big feedback update, last entry was a Gold upgrade!

Welcome to the Cool Kids Club, Mutanthands!

Also, about the feedback troubles. My best suggestion is to PM them and remind them to post the feedback. I know how you guys feel, I should definitely be Gold by now.

And if you guys could, please bold the user name when you post feedback! I sometimes scan over the post and don't realize I missed it until my second glance through.

sabanoo

Looking to sell a bunch of extra games. I can discount a bit for multiple items.

Pics of most items available here

WTS: (prices shipped in US with USPS first class or Priority if needed)

360:
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Blood Bowl - $9
Burnout Paradise (new, PH) - $30
Chronicles of Riddick - $8
Ghostbusters (new) - $20
Mass Effect (new, PH) - $16
Mass Effect 2 (new, PH) - $17
Sonic the Hedgehog (new, PH) - $17
Soul Calibur V (new) - $17
SSX (new) - $17
Tropico 3 (new) - $15

PS3:
Batman Arkham City Catwoman code - $1
Batman Arkham City Robin code - $3
Deus Ex HR Augmented - $22
Fallout 3 GotY (new, GH) - $17
God of War Collection (new, black label) - $25
God of War III (new, black label) - $22
Heavy Rain (new, black label) - $22
Mafia II (new, GH) - $16
Mass Effect 3 CE (new) - $65
MGS 4 LE (some wear) - $35
Star Ocean (new) - $25

PS1:
Trap Gunner (disc only) - $11

Blu-ray:
Batman Begins (new) - $8
Batman Dark Knight discs only (2 discs - movie + special features, watched once) - $7

Free with any purchase (or just ask nicely):
Rage (PS3) Anarchy DLC
Bulletstorm (360) online pass
Red Dead Redemption (360) War Horse (may be used already)
Disney Universe (360) Peter Pan + 2 additional costumes

IrishNinja

highly irregular, but...

i am gonna be selling my special edition Zelda 3DS the day the XL drops, right after the little pikmins transfer my account.

- it's in great shape! no scratches, screen protector onna bottom screen, xbox 360 feet on the top to prevent lid scratches too.
- Nyko power batter pack thing included...this part is a bit scratched on the bottom but it works great, and of course you get the pristine stock battery/bottom of the unit
- i have all the original packaging/manual as well as the cradle & charger, you're getting everything in great condition except im a dick and keeping Zelda OoT because come on man i haven't even finished it yet
- also you get the blue case that comes with this thing since i'll have no use for it, it's perfect for carrying the 3DS around if you're worried about scratches/lint/etc

i'm looking for $150 but am open to offers! I will ship it out to you with insurance & tracking # via priority mail on monday, 8/20 (int'l buyers might have to help with shipping), let me know if that's cool! I will also have pics later too.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Generally can only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
-WANT: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for 360. Must be complete and in good shape. Other than that I'm not looking for ANY trades right now outside maaaaybe XBL points/Steam cards or something.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

Guides and artbooks
---------------------
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8 - Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25
-PICTURE HERE. This is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Complete and Mint) - $15

61XEa%2B-LiEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
5172Q7VJ19L._SS400_.jpg

Amano: The Complete Prints of Yoshitaka Amano - $100 shipped
-1st printing softcover, US/English version. Is in fantastic shape, only extremely light shelfwear, only noticeable on some very slight scuffing on the bottom of the front cover and it's very negligible. Otherwise looks pretty much brand new, dust jacket in great shape, all foldouts are in great shape, etc. Honestly an amazing book that goes for $$$, only reason I'm even selling it because I'm upgrading to the new Amano Final Fantasy-specific set coming out later this year. I'm pretty firm on the price, I'm already undercutting amazon listings and completed ebay auctions on it for this version (Japanese version goes for about my asking price on up). Photos above are stock photos, please feel free to ask for photos if needed on this one.

vocab

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $12
DS: Phoenix Wright $22
DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $22
DS: Dawn of Sorrow $22

PS2 - Xenosaga 1 and 2 $15 together.

PS3 - Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Complete with premium box. Disc and book was never touched. Sealed only removed to check contents. $58

PC: Non Reference Sapphire 5850 - $90.

Sordid

Hi folks, I'm looking to clear out my loft and I'm selling my N64 first. I've got 100% feedback on Ebay/AVForums (300 transactions on Ebay, 29 on AVForums) but I've gone off Ebay recently so thought I'd try GAF.

N64 Console (Unboxed)
Power Pack
RF Unit/AV Lead
RGB (I think!) unofficial Scart Cable
4 pads (3 official and 1 unofficial)
Official Rumble Pak
2 unofficial memory cards

Unboxed Games
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fifa 98
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
F1 World Grand Prix
Command & Conquer
Pokemon Stadium
Quake (has a piece of tape on the cart label for some reason :/ )
International Superstar Soccer 98
Multi-Racing Championship
Premier Manager 64
Lylat Wars
Vigilante 8
1080 Snowboarding

I tested everything before taking pictures and everything works fine. The Z button on the grey controller sticks a bit but it still works. Looking for £70 for the lot delivered to the UK but I'm not against people making decent offers!

Nista

Clearing out a few systems and games for a friend who moved out of town. My first time selling things on GAF, so please be gentle!

Prices don't include shipping, since I'm unsure how much it'll be for the systems due to weight. Games I would estimate at 3$ shipping for USPS, except for the LE.

Systems:

Wii (white, in box) - 60$
Gamecube (black, includes controllers) - $25
Sega Genesis (system only) - $10
Super Nintendo (system only) - $10

Games:

PC:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (sealed DVD box) - $25
Dragon Age Origins - $5
Beyond Good & Evil (UK copy) - $10
Command & Conquer - The First Decade - $7.50
Spore - $5
Rise of Nations - Thrones & Patriots (new sealed box) - $10
Age of Empires III- The Asian Dynasties (new sealed box) - $7.50

360:
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (extra contents still sealed) - $30

Anyone want to trade Mortal Kombat / Metal Gear Solid Vita for a sealed copy of Resistance Burning Skies?

I'd be willing to trade MK for it. I played MK twice. Liked it a lot, but I couldn't see playing that over the other fighting games I own.

I have a ton of feedback on CAG and ebay under this same name btw.

vermadas

All games are NTSC-U, come complete, and are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. Will ship USPS first class unless otherwise requested. Prices include shipping to the continental US. If you buy multiple games I will probably give you discounts, feel free to send me offers. Photos can be taken upon request.

Have

Mass Effect 3 (360) - Online pass unused: $26
Red Faction Guerrilla (360): $6
Bionic Commando (PS3): $5
Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword LE with 25th anniversary music CD and unused gold Wii Remote.*: $72
Dragon Quest IX (sealed): $11
Soul Bubbles: $5
Clubhouse Games: $9

* Box was originally delivered by Amazon, and though I've seen worse, it did not arrive in perfect condition. The corners are a bit worn in some places and creased in others. See pics here and here. Club Nintendo code has been used.

Want

$ (Paypal preferred but will consider other payment methods like Amazon or Google)
MS points

This is an odd one but listen here. I just made a return to Newegg and instead of issuing me a full refund to my credit card, they are issuing me a gift card with the refund credit on it. So I guess what I am asking is, if anyone is a big Newegg shopper, would you be willing to trade equal cash for the card? Sounds stupid I know, but I don't need to shop Newegg. PM me for more details.

mclaren777

I might as well sell to GAF before resorting to traditional methods.

Shipping only within the US using the cheapest possible option, unless you want to pay for something better. Everything works great (the Corsair stuff is unopened) and most items come with the original boxes.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested, but know that I'm not interested in trades.

ib2G3OnanxRxkB.png

Sora_N

For Sale:
3DS Dead or Alive Dimensions $20 shipped
PS3 White Knight Chronicles $16 shipped
PS3 Motorstorm Pacific Rift $10 shipped
PS3 Smackdown 2008 (sealed) $6 shipped
PS2 Ico (non-GH) $20 shipped
PS2 SotC (non-GH) $15 shipped

Shipping from Canada, prices include shipping to US/CAN but will ship outside too.

Ceebs

Just a quick question, what is the going rate for a barely used PS3 slim 160 gig from March of this year? Thinking of selling it and just buying a Roku or Apple TV since I only use it for streaming.

VASPER

Banned
WTB longshot maybe, i want some Warhammer 40k space marines and Orks if anyone has some they want to get ride of. Positive feedback here and what not.

Aselith

I might as well sell to GAF before resorting to traditional methods.

Shipping only within the US using the cheapest possible option, unless you want to pay for something better. Everything works great (the Corsair stuff is unopened) and most items come with the original boxes.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested, but know that I'm not interested in trades.

ibu2dhuodVc6wH.png

What kind of 3DO is that? And what games?

MrDaravon

GreenMana if you see this you need to make some room in your PM box! I can't respond to your second PM (I'd accept it), says your inbox is full :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom