• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III | Review Thread

Predict The Final Opencritic/MetaCritic Scores for MWIII

• 30-39%

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • 40-49%

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • 50-59%

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 57 25.8%
  • 70-79%

Votes: 67 30.3%
  • 80-89%

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 95-99%

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Now we gotta change region on the website as well as the console? Meh think I'll wait a day... Still playing d4 anyway
Takes like 5 seconds to change region on the COD site and on Xbox
Most important question, how is the multiplayer? Is it better than MWII?
Only Played one match then started on my old man walk but that one match felt really good even though I had a higher ping I guess playing on overseas servers.

jorgejjvr

Yeah use the method I posted from CharlieIntel
The button to Save is greyed out. Do I also need to fake an address and zip?

ZpUL4au.png

Calverz

Sub Base is especially stupid. The team that spawns sub side will literally keep spawning there even if they're getting trapped in Domination.
This seems to be a recurring theme with sledgehammer at launch. Should be sorted soon I would have thought. Shame about sub pen. I like that map.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Spawns are apparently like this all over the game. Good luck.

I'm no programmer but I never understood how spawns can be so bad.

Cant the devs just respawn a gamer in an open area where there's no enemies roaming around, especially if they got line of sight? Only time I can see spawns being bad is if it's a super small map where nowhere is safe.

Mobilemofo

It's going to interesting to see how Microsoft molest COD over the next few years. Multiplayer was fun back when it was fairly new, but shits gotten so old, it's fuckin boring. Of course, it will continue to sell, there are alot of 12/13/14 year olds who dig cod, so it's a given. Meanwhile, most adults will probably give it a wide birth.

jorgejjvr

Yeah, im watching some dom gameplay, and if you have your home base map, you keep spawning close to it, thats better

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
It's going to interesting to see how Microsoft molest COD over the next few years. Multiplayer was fun back when it was fairly new, but shits gotten so old, it's fuckin boring. Of course, it will continue to sell, there are alot of 12/13/14 year olds who dig cod, so it's a given. Meanwhile, most adults will probably give it a wide birth.

You think current kids are the majority of CoD player base ? What stats you got to back that up with ?

Kids in that age group are on Fortnite , apex, valorant, and Minecraft.

CoD is college kids to guys in their 30s is my understanding.

hinch7

The campaign is fairly lazy with its WZ like design for some levels and lacking the kind of spectacle you'd expect from a MW game. Its just.. fine.

Really like how the movements and how the guns feel in this though. Feels a lot faster than MW2, from sprint to time to fire and sliding. Should be quite fun for MP at least.

Last edited:

MirageMew2

This update really pissed me off. Absolutely no intention of picking up MW3 yet but all of MW2 was replaced and needs to be installed again.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Okay, this is great news then.

How's the sbmm?
Hasn’t been horrible so far but playing with a lot of weapons I don’t like early on so getting put into decent lobbies and if I break even going for pistols kills I am happy

And how is someone already level 42 just run into one

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Not actually playing for awhile but if anyone on PC needs it my ID is HeisenbergFX4#9357549

Add me and I will invite to party and get into firing range and I will boot you when I check in every so often :)

Top Bottom