• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty: WWII Reveal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lol the stream lags like hell... could you ever test your shit before going live? so fucking unprofessional.

Woffls

Just got home a couple of minutes ago from a bad day at work, and was very happy to see that this was only a few minutes away :) Just recently prestiged a few more times on MW3 so maybe I like CoD more than I thought...

T-minus 5 minutes.

I love you all, my Neogaf brothers/sisters in arms.

I'll see you on the beach.

giphy.gif

KHlover

Banned
Is the COD stream lagging like shit for anyone else? I loaded up a couple other streams and they run fine, but COD is a stuttery mess. Audio fine though.

Jb

Just got home a couple of minutes ago from a bad day at work, and was very happy to see that this was only a few minutes away :) Just recently prestiged a few more times on MW3 so maybe I like CoD more than I thought...

I'm curious, why stick with MW3 in particular?

Traxtech

Give me a gritty story, with building friendships then having them taken away from you when you least expect it aswell as shellshock and that feeling of being helpless

VertPin

I don't care what anyone says. This sounds hype. I may be asking for too much, but please have an excellent campaign and characters I care about. Also...if the multiplayer can reach the heights of Black Ops 1, that would be amazing.

Edit: This music from in-game? It's darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom