• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty: WWII Reveal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
How about John Williams? The soundtrack for Saving Private Ryan was brillant.

Williams isn't doing a damn video game inbetween relentlessly composing for Star Wars.

Dude already has The Last Jedi's score composed and will likely be busy conducting that and more during the production of that movie, unconventional as it is.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
How about John Williams?

99444d63daf0d07acfd46a6284c0cd4a.jpg

Williams isn't doing a damn video game inbetween relentlessly composing for Star Wars.

Dude already has The Last Jedi's score composed and will likely be busy conducting that and more during the production of that movie, unconventional as it is.

Come on, do you think I am serious? XDD

Didn't know he was composing The Last Jedi's score.

Nowise10

I hope this isn't like Battlefield 1's reveal with 30 minutes of onstage crap and toilet seats before they show the trailer.

Alienous

Come on.

I want a game that would be worthy enough to be called 'Call of Duty 5'.

The series has been spinning in circles for too long.

Rndm

I really want Michael Giacchino, but Hans Zimmer or Harry Gregson Williams would be ace as well.

They should try and go full-Spielberg and try to get John Williams (I know, it's just a dream. I don't want to know what it would take to get him to compose for a game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom