• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty: WWII Reveal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOnyx

I'm hyped! It's cool to see a lot of people being excited about COD again too. Hopefully they can deliver and people remain excited after the reveal.

Kalentan

I don't care what anyone says. This sounds hype. I may be asking for too much, but please have an excellent campaign and characters I care about. Also...if the multiplayer can reach the heights of Black Ops 1, that would be amazing.

But Black Ops 1 is one of the worst aging CoD...

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
What do you mean?

I mean, it kinda did capture the graphic reality of the war through the gore and such, but most of the time the tone didn't come off as "war sucks" but more of "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK YEEEEEEEAAAH."

Traxtech

Copy bad company 2's campaign with a bit of spec ops and sprinkle it with WW2 and boom. Youd have an epic campaign lol

Plum

Better be more than just a trailer. This amount of attention seems too much for their regular reveal strategy.

30 seconds to go though!

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
COD2 on 360 in 2005 is still one of my all time "whoa... THIS is fucking next-gen" moments of all time. As much as I don't give a shit about COD, this could be the game to pull me back in if the single player campaign is good.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
as much as i disliek call of duty, my cock is ready

cock.jpg

Wow my life has been a lie, i had no idea lol
I had a GF who loved the Crysis 2 score and always said "Hans Zimmer this" or "Hans Zimmer that," until one day I had to tell her "uhm, Zimmer didn't compose that, you know." It was heartbreaking because she was a HUGE fan of him, as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom