• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Bestbuy just raised the price to $2.39, now I'm paying $6.77.

Oh well, still not even paying double digits. Let's see how well Quebec laws hold up in a situation like this.

Yoooo, my Visa isn't working on this. Please be so kind and offer one to me! :D

You in Toronto? Wish granted if so. You asked first! :) Might give the 2nd to another friend, I can think of one. :)

I actually ordered a 4th at another location just in case. I'll try others. Hopefully I get at least one or two.

Should I cancel it?

:p

If you did order it, DON'T CANCEL IT! If my reservations don't work and your order does, I'd still be set! :D

RaidenXZ

So when you add one now it looks like the price gets adjusted in the cart to a normal price. I ordered one when it was nothing but now I'm scared they'll charge me the full price. How would I go about returning it if they do and can they actually do that? Can't they just cancel the order? They can't charge someone a price they didn't expect to pay can they?

You in Toronto? Wish granted if so. You asked first! :) Might give the 2nd to another friend, I can think of one. :)

I actually ordered a 4th at another location just in case. I'll try others. Hopefully I get at least one or two.

Aw no :( I'm from a neighbouring province (western neighbour). You should ship it! I'd pay for the shipping!

So when you add one now it looks like the price gets adjusted in the cart to a normal price. I ordered one when it was nothing but now I'm scared they'll charge me the full price. How would I go about returning it if they do and can they actually do that? Can't they just cancel the order? They can't charge someone a price they didn't expect to pay can they?

They'll just cancel the order.

If somebody really wants to try and push their luck, PS4 controllers are 25% off when bought with a console. So even if the console gets cancelled, you might get lucky with the controller.

RaidenXZ

If you did order it, DON'T CANCEL IT! If my reservations don't work and your order does, I'd still be set! :D

I'm from Toronto if you get one of those and need to get rid of it lol :p

chrono01

Maybe those of us who ordered before will have ours ship out [to a limit of 1 per customer or something], since we've already essentially been charged for it.

I know, wishful thinking, but still...

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
People when you see a deal, post it for 5 mins, then erase it orelse hoarders are going to jump on this and we ain't guna get shit ;.;

RaidenXZ

If this works, I will kiss each and every one of you lol
Or shovel your driveway. Whatever is more appealing to you lol

What do you do? Reserve in store for that price? I have no credit card.

Or, will a few dollars of FS credit work? I think someone gave me a $20 card as a gift last year.

Top Bottom