• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CBOAT's latest update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huff

Banned
Wow, your tag cant be serious? Mods? Are you seriously going to tag people, telling people to ignore their opinions just because somebody had the audacity to think Microsoft's lineup was better?

Surely there was more to it?

when you come off as a shill people are going to treat you as such

SeanR1221

Which games in this list are confirmed 2014? Titanfall and Kinect Sports. Come on, don't let Microsoft's vague PR get you, look for official confirmation.

Halo is confirmed. I haven't followed the other games closely enough to say if they're definitely 2014 titles

Kydd BlaZe

Which games in this list are confirmed 2014? Titanfall and Kinect Sports. Come on, don't let Microsoft's vague PR get you, look for official confirmation.
Microsoft has been pretty vague in terms of what is officially confirmed for 2014. I'd like to think that at the very least, a big portion of that list will make it out by the end of next year. We'll just have to wait and see.

HariKari

Say what you want about Major Nelson, but I think he was right for once. It was not as simple as flipping a switch to make the games compliant with being played from disc, etc.

More like the switch that the box is attached to is half-baked and having issues. Devs not testing or showing Xbone is on MS and their hardware team. Guess the whole "The XBO is the dev kit" part makes sense now...

4/6 of those games have the potential to be legitatemly awesome.

That is an excellent line up.

The PS4 has barely anything to compare. The Order 1886 and Infamous. Is that it? They need at least another game or two.

no one is seriously thinking ps4 is only going to have two games on 2014.

there is also deep down.

JaggedSac

tumblr_mo6vm8rS3P1rvorq5o1_500.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
when you come off as a shill people are going to treat you as such
As far as I can tell, just stating your opinion that MS has a better lineup is not 'shill' behaviour and not deserving of a tag. If that were the case, you could argue that a vast number of people here are Sony shills. That's surely a massive double standard.

Its a dangerous game to play, I think. Personally, I wish people could just respect other people's opinions on what they prefer and not have to feel they will be persecuted, called a 'shill' or even banned for displaying it.

QaaQer

Well the fact he listed pretty much everything Microsoft had whilst deliberately neglecting at least half the known games coming to PS4...

and tags are either to legitimize a posters position/reputation, or to have fun with someone. Don't take the latter too seriously.

Cels

Confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

he certainly didn't get it right. ultimately having a 3rd party game revealed at your conf doesn't mean much anyway, as we can see from ffxv and kh3 at sony conf, and yet a day later the news came out that they would be on the xbone. i suspect having mirror's edge 2 revealed at ms conf probably would have had similar results.

Iacobellis

Yes fall 2014.

That's why I think Sony will really need Titanfall to be a 6 month exclusive so they have a fall shooter to compete with

Halo is dead to some people, including me. The competitiveness isn't there like it was for Halo 2/3. I don't think Sony has to compete with Halo, they already failed once with Resistance.

Wynnebeck

Banned
As far as I can tell, just stating your opinion that MS has a better lineup is not 'shill' behaviour and not deserving of a tag. If that were the case, you could argue that a vast number of people here are Sony shills. That's surely a massive double standard.

Its a dangerous game to play, I think. Personally, I wish people could just respect other people's opinions on what they prefer and not have to feel they will be persecuted, called a 'shill' or even banned for displaying it.

Well, if you feel so strongly about it, you can talk to Bish as he is one of the only people allowed on GAF to give tags. I'm sure he'll appreciate his judgement being questioned. :)

Seanspeed

Banned
and tags are either to legitimize a posters position/reputation, or to have fun with someone. Don't take the latter too seriously.
He was permabanned. Sounds like the former to me.

Well, if you feel so strongly about it, you can talk to Bish as he is one of the only people allowed on GAF to give tags. I'm sure he'll appreciate his judgement being questioned. :)
Am I supposed to be scared by you saying this?

Wow. I would rather not feel like my posts are governed by infallible gods who cant make errors of judgement.

Z_Y

What?

2014 looks godlike:

Titanfall
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
Kinect Sports Rivals
Fable Legends

It's a damn shame for my wallet. MS exclusives interest me much more than anything Sony has but I'm going to have to buy a PS4 for multiplats if they are indeed better.

traidenk

Banned
He's clearly a biased insider.

Ms should have wait for 2014 because they are not ready.haha

so what about sony? they can't even show their games on retail unit one month before release. You people are funny.

Cboat drama, my favorite drama, now to get to reading.

so what about sony? they can't even show their games on retail unit one month before release. You people are funny.
I came just in time for the bidet.

Iacobellis

Developers can't even port their games to Xbox One in a timely manner. It's all about dat time to triangle!

Wynnebeck

Banned

1. No, he' just able to get more info from MS than Sony. Not his fault, there's nothing but bad news coming from MS these days.

2. MS should have waited until 2014. Agreed.

3. You people are funny? Yeah, someone bust out the NaCl.

artist

Banned

How is that dGPU coming along?
traidenk said:
If this appears to not be rumor. Gaf will explodes.

Microsoft Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU Core (2GB of GDDR5) Stacked Inside the APU

http://wccftech.com/rumormicrosoft-xbox-possibly-feature-discrete-gpu-core-stacked-main-soc/

seem logic.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79847433&postcount=745

eshwaaz

I'd planned on getting both consoles at launch, but the possibility of more Xbox hardware issues is extremely off-putting. I can deal with weaker tech, but I am not going through another red ring fiasco. MS would justifiably be put through the wringer by both the press and consumers if this ends up being the case.

nynt9

> Junior Member
> calling cboat biased
> "Sony too"
Oh man

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Aren't you one of those dgpu truthers

DBT85

When are people going to stop with chinner

Wow autocorrect changed chinner to "xboner"

I want you to know that despite most people glossing over your posts in so many threads, they almost always make me laugh.

2014 will be interesting for PlayStation news - don't you worry :)

How hard is it for you people who actually know things first hand not to spill everything you know?

SLY_

Banned

Agreed. There's a lack of respect and accountability displayed in that type of action no matter the reasoning.

SeanR1221

Gotta agree with my fellow Sean here.

I see way too many posts criticizing people's decisions on what they want to buy.

It gets to a weird point where I almost feel guilty for liking what I like? It definitely makes me not want to post in the gaming side anymore. I should be hyped up right now, not being told by random people what I should and shouldn't like.

Last week a guy here wrote a huge post in response to me saying I prefer the MS franchises, controller stick layout and want to keep my gamer tag and score. He basically told me I will get used to things if I just go to Sony. And it's really not that rare. Quite a few people in this thread have basically said "after this CBOAT news you'd have to be a fool to buy the Xbox!"

I couldn't imagine telling people what to play. You want to primarily play on the PS? Go for it. 3DS? Sure. iPads your main thing? Awesome.

Let the market dictate what the market wants. If the market things it's too expensive you better believe MS will fight like hell. Look how the 3DS turned around responding to the market.

Iacobellis

Gotta agree with my fellow Sean here.

I see way too many posts criticizing people's decisions on what they want to buy.

It gets to a weird point where I almost feel guilty for liking what I like? It definitely makes me not want to post in the gaming side anymore. I should be hyped up right now, not being told by random people what I should and shouldn't like.

Last week a guy here wrote a huge post in response to me saying I prefer the MS franchises, controller stick layout and want to keep my gamer tag and score. He basically told me I will get used to things if I just go to Sony. And it's really not that rare. Quite a few people in this thread have basically said "after this CBOAT news you'd have to be a fool to buy the Xbox!"

I couldn't imagine telling people what to play. You want to primarily play on the PS? Go for it. 3DS? Sure. iPads your main thing? Awesome.

Let the market dictate what the market wants. If the market things it's too expensive you better believe MS will fight like hell. Look how the 3DS turned around responding to the market.

3DS didn't have a system to compete with in 2011. Microsoft is going to have a rough 2014 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom