• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chad Warden is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frattedup

Neo Member
I'm hype as fuck.

This is the true mark of a new generation of consoles.

i see someone is tryna front like they the real chad daddy. check the timestamp.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=48019858&highlight=#post48019858
chad daddy aka this ni99a right hurr

chadaddy.jpg

c-wizzy aka big papi aka pipe layer aka the most enigmatic presence that's ever graced the top lists of youtube is needed once again. what it do world.

Double D

I hadn't seen any other video of his other than the original before this thread. The one video where he's in the black shirt calling himself C-Wizzy he pronounces his own name as "Cha Oon". Yikes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Literally the best thing that happened today.

The king is BACK.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You never know Chad Daddy might have sold out Sony, look what happened with ELPRESADOR.

ironcreed

Banned
"I ain't talkin' 'bout dat triple. I'm talkin' 'bout dat quad. Shiiiet, when I show dat quad in my Caddie, hunnies be like, all over dat shit."

Holy shit, this is a momentous occasion indeed. He could troll a whole new gen of unsuspecting fanboys if he released a new vid tomorrow - he's that good.

You mean the pig now that it resembles a fleshlight? I think we have our wires crossed somehow. I don't have anything to say about Chad Warden just commenting on the pig.

you're right, apologize. I had to go back and look at the pic again to see what this "pig" you were talking about lol. Thought you were taking shots at da gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom