• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Lucifon

Any other Argos preorders for the Legacy Edition of Infinite Warfare have any info about when they'll dispatch this?

AerialAir

Banned
Pre-ordering PokéMoon and both base and gameseek have similar prices, question is, does any of the two allow me to pay in €€ so that I avoid currency conversion costs on my card?

Pre-ordering PokéMoon and both base and gameseek have similar prices, question is, does any of the two allow me to pay in €€ so that I avoid currency conversion costs on my card?

Base does. Just change the currency top right of the website.

They will charge you a currency conversion cost however. Up to you whether you think the conversion cost on your card will cost you less than what base.com charges you.

ty_hot

Mediamarkt ES has PS4 Pro for 388. Not a big discount, but it's something. maybe they are not selling well?

Hasney

Mediamarkt ES has PS4 Pro for 388. Not a big discount, but it's something. maybe they are not selling well?

I saw some minor price jostling at the launch of the PS4 itself, so I woudn't read too much into it. It's a good ways to get eyes on them as a product launches.

AerialAir

Banned
Base does. Just change the currency top right of the website.

They will charge you a currency conversion cost however. Up to you whether you think the conversion cost on your card will cost you less than what base.com charges you.

Thanks, their conversion is in fact cheaper.

Edit: It came to a total of €37.94 with conversion and shipping, much cheaper than what the game's costing in Portugal.

ty_hot

I saw some minor price jostling at the launch of the PS4 itself, so I woudn't read too much into it. It's a good ways to get eyes on them as a product launches.

oh ok. I didnt know about this, it's the first time I am experiencing a launch of a console where I live. In Brazil we would get overpriced shit (2-3 times at least more than anywhere in the world) and not a penny of discount, ever.

Hasney

Any good price for the special edition of words of Final Fantasy for ps4?

They Day One edition? Doesn't look like it. Europe was understocked this time and even some pre-orders didn't get it. Square-Enix store and PSN both selling it for £50 with the Day One stuff, but sold out everywhere else in the UK.

Mikeside

They Day One edition? Doesn't look like it. Europe was understocked this time and even some pre-orders didn't get it. Square-Enix store and PSN both selling it for £50 with the Day One stuff, but sold out everywhere else in the UK.

I got impatient for my order from Grainger Games and got a copy in Sainsbury's for £38. Was going to take the sealed one back for a refund. They're both Day One editions... should I sell it instead? Wasn't planning on it being worth anything

Hasney

Any other Argos preorders for the Legacy Edition of Infinite Warfare have any info about when they'll dispatch this?

Just got a despatch text

EDIT: Well I think it's for COD, here's the text in full with nothing removed:

Good news - your pre-order for item is on it's way. will deliver it within the next days. To track your order, use ref. in the website.

I got impatient for my order from Grainger Games and got a copy in Sainsbury's for £38. Was going to take the sealed one back for a refund. They're both Day One editions... should I sell it instead? Wasn't planning on it being worth anything

There's a few copies on eBay and they're going for standard price for now. I'd probably get the refund as they'll likely sell the Day 1 stuff as DLC in the future.

Is there anyway of getting the UK version of SEGA 3D Classics Collection in mainland Europe? The game is exclusive to Argos and they don't ship overseas.

oldmario

Just to be clear, I'm specifically talking about the UK. Apparently according to SEGA Europe's twitter the game is sold exclusively through Argos over there.
The game will be available in mainland Europe but I'm looking to have a copy with boxart in English.

probably best to keep an eye out on their ebay then, they might ship outside of the uk

Saturn Germany:
1 TB XBOX One S
Battlefield 1
CoD Infinite Warfare
GTA 5
$299

Ads working, order link on saturn.de, not so much.

Amazon are selling a day one edition, is that different?

deadfolk

Just to be clear, I'm specifically talking about the UK. Apparently according to SEGA Europe's twitter the game is sold exclusively through Argos over there.
The game will be available in mainland Europe but I'm looking to have a copy with boxart in English.

Irish version?

Just for today 4/11, since it won best e-commerce website in Italy, Amazon.it offers a discount of 10€ if you do an order of at least 50€. Just put the GRAZIE1000 code on checkout. Works on preorders too.

deoee

Just for today 4/11, since it won best e-commerce website in Italy, Amazon.it offers a discount of 10€ if you do an order of at least 50€. Just put the GRAZIE1000 code on checkout. Works on preorders too.

image.php

They ship to overall Europe, right?

deadfolk

Nice! That's definitely an option.

I never thought of importing games from Ireland. Any Ireland based webstores that ship overseas?

I tried the usual suspects, but only Argos seems to have it and they won't deliver (anywhere). Maybe they also have the exclusive here.

Having said that, I'm not really up to speed on the options - I don't order many physical games from here. Maybe someone else from eireGaf knows more.

Eolz

Amazon france as well.
Video games preorders are not allowed sadly.

TVexperto

Whats the cheapest site to buy battlefield 1? :-( Some international sites maybe for PS4 in europe? Shipping doesnt matter as long as its before christmas haha

Fisico

Same thing for Amazon.fr code being "GRANDMERCI"

AerialAir

Banned

Perfect. Cancelled my PokéMoon preorder on base and got it plus FE Fates on amazon it for 69,89 with shipping, which leaves each game at ~35€, which is nice since these are Nintendo games.

Top Bottom