• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Fordy

Cheapest I've seen. Lego Dimensions Starter Pack (All Platforms) £29.99 on Smyths Toys. This also has the Supergirl version for £29.99.

goonergaz

Slightly OP, but does anyone know how to use a Gift Card on Game.co.uk website for pre-orders?
Used to be able to add another (in stock) product, go into the Checkout section, apply the Gift Card and then remove the other in stock product.
But since their re-design it won't allow this.

you can't - a real bug-bear of mine...why not just charge the gift card at the time of transaction?

I don't think it's possible, made a trade in once and was baffled as to why I couldn't use a gift card to pay for a preorder. Still don't understand why they won't allow it.

Because if a company is in the shits and might crumble any moment which has been GAME for years, they want to keep your pre-orders to make that last bit of cash while voiding all that fake cash on the voucher and not honouring it.

Slightly OP, but does anyone know how to use a Gift Card on Game.co.uk website for pre-orders?
Used to be able to add another (in stock) product, go into the Checkout section, apply the Gift Card and then remove the other in stock product.
But since their re-design it won't allow this.

Dunno if it still works but you used to be able to make an order for a released item, cancel it immediately, and they email you a new gift card as a refund that you can use for the pre order

Intel_89

Not worth it, 90 Euros for all 3 games? I paid less than 60, shipping included, importing them from VGP...

Yeah they currently sit at ~52€ there since shipping is free till the end of the month but knowing how things fare from previous Capcom releases these will probably hit sub 15€ in the coming months with the possibility of getting them in local store deals.

oldmario

do play-asia mark down if you ask them too? obviously it says in their faq that you'll be required to pay for customs because they legally have to

Shiggy

do play-asia mark down if you ask them too? obviously it says in their faq that you'll be required to pay for customs because they legally have to

They do, but if anything gets lost/damaged in transit, you bear the risk as the shipping company will only give back the amount stated on the package.

You can ask support to mark all of your future orders down to 50% or 30% or something, but they won't do fixed values.

Benedict

Swede-GAF, if you opt in on Elgiganten Plus you currently get a 20% discount on all digital games. Bringing Civilization VI down to 343 sek (31£, 35€).

Shopto says if I order BF1 within the next 6 hours I will receive it tomorrow. Any likelihood of that happening?

Bit late now but I assume they means they are dispatching them today which seems right for a Friday release, so if the post takes a day you'd get it tomorrow.

They shouldn't be advertising that fact though and should be promising release date only, simplygames got in trouble for advertising getting a early CoD a few years back.

Amazon UK sent me a notification that they've shipped BF1 today (wednesday afternoon) but won't get it till Friday (despite having Prime as my delivery option).

mingo

Saw the PS4pro deal on HUKD and couldn't sleep as I was contemplating ordering it. Got up and thought fuck it I'm gonna order. Came here to tell you guys then saw the NX news. Deffo can't sleep now !!

Now I gotta time it right to sell my OG PS4 before the price crumbles on trade in. Want to keep it for now as I got my PSVR.

AerialAir

Banned
SMT4Apocalypse release date confirmed for Europe, 2nd December. Pre-ordered at 365, its currently 28,49£ for brits and ~36€ with shipping for mainland Europe.

Edit: 7th Dragon III Code VFD pre-order is sitting at the same price there.

Base.com have a 2 for £30 on Wii U "Nintendo Selects" titles.

Choose from:
Super Mario 3D World
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Mario Party 10
Lego City Undercover (Solus)
Steam World Collection: Steam World Heist + Steam World Dig eShop Selects
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

Intel_89

Base.com have a 2 for £30 on Wii U "Nintendo Selects" titles.

Choose from:
Super Mario 3D World
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Mario Party 10
Lego City Undercover (Solus)
Steam World Collection: Steam World Heist + Steam World Dig eShop Selects
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Wii Party U

No Fast Racing Neo :(

Lucreto

EireGAF

Just noticed the PlayStation Pro is on Amazon UK for £332.49, which is €372.42 thanks to Brexit.

Amazon wasn't shipping it to Ireland but are apparently now.

thenexus6

Best price for Dishonored 2 preorder? Lowest i've seen is simplygames at £38.95, although I might go with TGC at £44 with a free t-shirt.

Top Bottom