• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westonian

Yeah, but reality never gets in the way of a good stereotype.

Still in disbelief that Texas allowed 550 yards rushing. And it's not like they had to worry about getting burned in the secondary. Hill is currently sitting at 25% completions for the season. Just load the box with 8.

And for that matter why did BYU even try to throw the ball after it was obvious Texas had no answer for the read option?

Yeah, but reality never gets in the way of a good stereotype.

Still in disbelief that Texas allowed 550 yards rushing. And it's not like they had to worry about getting burned in the secondary. Hill is currently sitting at 25% completions for the season. Just load the box with 8.

And for that matter why did BYU even try to throw the ball after it was obvious Texas had no answer for the read option?

Mormons are merciful. Playing read option the entire game would have netted y'all at least 750 rushing yards

Jhriad

AP Poll

23 Nebraska 277

Wut. We win handily and we drop another spot? I was okay with dropping 4 spots the week before because we looked like total ass but this is silly. AP poll readying themselves to drop Nebraska entirely out of the poll after next week.

cdyhybrid

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 2m
RT @gkketch: Just to be clear, Mack scoffed all off-season that he was under any pressure and he just fired his DC after 8 quarters.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Gruden to the Horns!
Saban to the Horns!
Lombardi to the Horns!

Greg Robinson to the horns actually.

I guess it's am improvement? Maybe?

If we fire Mack (probably won't happen), we should be able to get almost anyone we want. There are exceptions to that obviously.. but we should be able to poach someone good.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
tumblr_lvpl9gSkZ71qkxjew.jpg

AntoneM

USC players holding a "player's only" meeting today on their day off.

dire shit

Yeah, that's never good.

Should get you over BC, but then come to Tempe. and after Utah State (toss up?) you come to Tempe. If we beat Wiscy, but still lose to Stanford, you're going to have a hard time against a team who is believing and rolling. If we lose to Wiscy and Stanford, you all have a great chance of crushing ASU's season.

Really hoping they just announce Orgeron as interim head coach and have Haden start making calls. But it might take a loss to boston college before Haden makes a move...

Miami shouldn't be in the top 25. Symptom of people not watching the games, I guess. Florida should have just dropped out.

Also, USC. Kiffin survive the year? Or sanctions give him a pass? Or was this game a Pirate-based fluke?

Really hoping they just announce Orgeron as interim head coach and have Haden start making calls. But it might take a loss to boston college before Haden makes a move...

I guess this is the USC fan position?

Jesus.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Miami shouldn't be in the top 25. Symptom of people not watching the games, I guess. Florida should have just dropped out.

Also, USC. Kiffin survive the year? Or sanctions give him a pass? Or was this game a Pirate-based fluke?

I guess this is the USC fan position?

Jesus.

Kiffin sucks, we knew that when USC hired him. I'm sure the AD figured he was basically a temp during the sanctions anyway, the fact his teams are terrible only gives them a good excuse to boot him for a real coach.

Avoided TV all this week. So we beat Georiga pretty bad I assume right? Guess I better get my tickets for Atlanta on reserve. Always a huge relief to know our D will come through when we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom