• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Horton has been baiting Wittek all night. Had a feeling that might happen.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If we finish this game off we should be 3-1 going against Stanford in Seattle. Wow.

Paches

Least impressive "statement" win possible. Wow, what an awful USC squad. Why can't we play them this year cdy? Ugh.

We know how this plays out.

Notre Dame is going to tank this year, and Brian Kelly will get fired.

Lane Kiffin, being Lane Kiffin, will get inexplicably hired by Notre Dame and bolt before USC can fire him.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Just got back from the Oklahoma game. Ugliest cot damn game I've seen in person. Just all around weird. Two defenses trying to shoulder their anemic shitfest offenses along. Actually our running backs stepped up. But either the Belldozer cometh to deliver us from the suckage or were going to get the crimson beat off us down the road. I pray for the sooner fans making homage to south bend, Waco, and Stillwater this year.

- Oh fuck i forgot Texas got murderized by the Mormons lol! Today wasn't so bad!

cdyhybrid

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 1m
RT @byronjr23: All 3 service academies threw for more yds than SC today....Army 76yds.....Navy 71yds....Air Force 108 yds....Usc 51 yds

No lie, that was the absolute worst game I've ever seen as a Trojan.

GG Wino, but seriously don't let this get to your head about your defense. I'm not saying that to be mean, but so you don't end up disappointed later this year.

You guys literally beat us without scoring an offensive touchdown. That's how terrible our offense is.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm happy right now but our offense needs to figure something out. Next two games should be easy and I can't wait to play Stanford in Seattle. Especially since it's the next game I'm going to and I have amazing seats. This could be a fun season!

Oh get the fuck over yourself - no "legitimate" team is afraid of you either. What's your point? Nevermind, I know your schtick - bash Michigan every chance you get because hurrrrrrrrr rivalry.

Your attitude is trash and you're not even fun to talk shit with. You're callous, rude and uninteresting.

Have a great season.

dhMeAzK.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fox Sports Live, giving me all the PAC-12 highlights I didn't know I cared about. SOOOOOOOOO much better than ESPN.

Really?

Cause to me, The PAC is going to kill FSL before it really begins. Leading off with Highlights from the preceding game. A Game that makes the 9-6 LSU/Alabama game look like Peyton Mannings 7 Touchdown game from Thursday.

cdyhybrid

Really?

Cause to me, The PAC is going to kill FSL before it really begins. Leading off with Highlights from the preceding game. A Game that makes the 9-6 LSU/Alabama game look like Peyton Mannings 7 Touchdown game from Thursday.

Eh, despite that shitshow they just put on, there are good, entertaining teams in the conference.

Chris R

Really?

I'm just glad to see game highlights up front even if they are short instead of Lou/Mark/ect talking about the same two or three games and Heisman prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom