• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

Had to check if tonights game was on the pickems, it's not phew!!

I don't like putting Thursday/Friday games on there because I'm not always ready with it on Monday. Just as a heads up, next week will have a Friday game. There's no way I don't include a game where 2 top 10 teams play each other.

giga

C'mon, you and Giga are just glad someone else other than Andy pays any attention to GT.

Hey, its more than what my team has. Claviertekky just felt sorry for them last week. It was like concern trolling

tbh i don't like the attention and thursday games

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I was kinda sorta hoping this might be a decent game. Am I expecting too much out of GT?

Are they better than Troy?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
We had them in 3rd down.

Instead played off 5 yards, and they got the 1st down. I knew that was the chance that drive for a stop. When they picked that up it was known they would score.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol GT. What a Duke Football thing to do. I guess he thought about running it back and then realized where he was.

cdyhybrid

I think Clemson might be the better team today.

Edit: Maybe if CPJ gets axed they can go back to the glory days of Reggie Ball and a modern-day offense.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Somebody take Tech out back and shoot it to put us out of our misery, please.

ryseing

I'ma try to remember that when Duke gets squashed 107-0 by L'ville in a couple of weeks. Knowing Petrino, thats not an unreasonable score to expect.

Jackson's going to do the same thing to us. We are all witnesses to being creamed by the destroyer of worlds.

Ryan McGee ‏@ESPNMcGee 3 minutes ago
Seven seconds in the life of Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables. #CLEMvsGT

CtAMB1OWYAAvJoS.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How has Tech's defense looked this year? I'm surprised Clemson's only scored 3 TDs.

Lunar15

Jacoby Brisett proving to be the best Florida qb ever.

Hey now, Rex Grossman went to a Super Bowl!

Rex Grossman had absolutely no part in getting that team to a Super Bowl

Also, Cam Newton is already this joke, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom