• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is overrated imo, they could hire Chip Kelly who is a disaster (but funny) with the press and media and he would dominate the Pac-12 simply because he's a great coach. I think about the PAC-12 in general when it comes to quality teams and USC being bad hurts its credibility for the east coasters who don't watch anyone else but them for the most part. It's a weak league when Stanford is your best team. They're a perfect "good not great" program that would get smoked by a legit top 5 team imo. Shaw will keep them at 8-10 wins for a while, but they won't be a playoff team almost ever. Oregon has the same issue with Helfrich and I think he's worse than Shaw. The Pac-12 just doesn't have a superstar program or coach right now. That's all the SEC and BIG 10. Washington is also a pretender until "we" prove we aren't, our last truly great team was in freaking 2000. Sorry for the tangent, I just kind of spewed that all out. Watching putrid football since I was little engenders a tad bit of bitterness lol.

Getting your head kicked in year in and year out by Stanford and Oregon will do that to you.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Todd Stansbury to come make GT great again as AD. Sorry Oregon State our guy is coming home.

Todd-Stansbury3.jpg

Quake1028

How can you not get excited when watching Louisville smashing FSU?

or The U possibly becoming better than Georgia after sacking Richt?

So I pretty much support the teams which play against Bama, tOSU, and FSU. I also don't like UNC, Florida and Auburn

You go ahead and root for anyone you like, you magnificent bastard.

Poeton

So, Texas has a bi-week.

I get to watch Florida Gators whip up on some Vols on Saturday with my old man. Incidentally, the only two Florida Gators game I've been to see were both against the Vols.

Should be a good weekend.

Former Nebraska head coach Bill Glassford has died at 102.

220px-Bill_Glassford.jpg

He was the oldest living former pro football player and took Nebraska to their first Orange Bowl game.

Oh Man when i first looked at this picture I couldnt tell he was leaning on the bag. It looked like the bag was his legs and someone had just got done tickling him so he was covering his stomach.

So, Texas has a bi-week.

I get to watch Florida Gators whip up on some Vols on Saturday with my old man. Incidentally, the only two Florida Gators game I've been to see were both against the Vols.

Should be a good weekend.

Bye week. Although your way is funnier. And here's hoping!

Can we kick them out?
Pitt for Penn State.. Who says no.

One of my bosses went to Penn State. Constantly laughed at co-workers friended on Facebook every time the Northwestern Wildcats lost to Penn State and wrote a lot of upsetting comments.

I'll never forget that.
Yeah.. That sounds like a penn stater

Penn State is why I don't want Texas to move to the Big 10. Don't want to be remotely associated with that program
At least you'd be in the BIG West..

Fuck Penn State. Will they ever be able to get over their love affair with that man?
No

Dre3001

andycapps

I'ma try to remember that when Duke gets squashed 107-0 by L'ville in a couple of weeks. Knowing Petrino, thats not an unreasonable score to expect.
If it makes you feel any better he might have been able to do that against FSU but called off the dogs in the 4th.

No way does Bama lose to Tennessee. It's literally impossible

Unless, of course, Alabama's two-deep fall victim to 44 separate misfortunes and are unable to play on Saturday. But that will never happen. Eleven misfortunes, that's possible. Twenty-two misfortunes, there's an outside chance. But forty-four misfortunes? I'd like to see that!

cdyhybrid

The MDC is a land of milk and honey where only programs that do things the right way (such as Nike U, Pullman Correctional College, and USC) can enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom