• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

iCRnCPJ.jpg

Best comic

Kimber and Stormer were always my favorite

I need this weekly.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was impressed by vol 3 and 4 of Deadpool (current series), but I'm reading vol 5 now and this is the first lackluster volume. I don't know what they were thinking with that giant wedding issue. Most of the short stories are bad to forgettable and there are like 20 of them. Not a fun read. Should I get the 'Dracula's Gauntlet' book that explains the wedding? Steep hardcover price, but apparently it's one of the better parts of the run?

Isak_Borg

I was impressed by vol 3 and 4 of Deadpool (current series), but I'm reading vol 5 now and this is the first lackluster volume. I don't know what they were thinking with that giant wedding issue. Most of the short stories are bad to forgettable and there are like 20 of them. Not a fun read. Should I get the 'Dracula's Gauntlet' book that explains the wedding? Steep hardcover price, but apparently it's one of the better parts of the run?

if it's not Gail Simone or Joe Kelly Deadpool really not worth checking out.

I'm kinda bummed Ultron is a jobber in the movie. My excitement is dwindling now. That first reveal trailer made him out to be the ultimate evil mastermind.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is Avengers World so weird? It seems to always end in a cliffhanger and then the next issue focus on a different character altogether. What am I missing?

Sadist

I sort of want to read these to see what the hype is about. I kind of want to spend the $10 on that new Bastet Skin in Smite though...
Together with Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel my favourite Marvel series for the past years.

I know that doesn't say much, but I've enjoyed both series a lot. Avengers had a bit of a rocky start, but it turns around very quickly.

Do you have literally every free comic that CMX offers?

I do.
Kinda.

At the moment it's mainly comprised of 7 volumes of Hellblazer, Vol 3 of KotoR, The Wicked + Tne Divine, the Manhattan Projects...the me who read Geoff Johns entire GL run (including GLC stuff) in a week in the run up to GL20 laughs at me now.

MG310

NYCC Tickets go on sale May 13th, expect a clusterfuck as it seems like they are just dumping every type of ticket at once. Especially since they'll have to save a certain amount to sell at Special Edition NYC.

NYCC Tickets go on sale May 13th, expect a clusterfuck as it seems like they are just dumping every type of ticket at once. Especially since they'll have to save a certain amount to sell at Special Edition NYC.

But just think, the clusterfuck begins and ends with the tickets. Once you get to NYCC, it's smooth sailing, my friend! Fresh air, fun folks, and good times!

#Newp

Hey guys, I haven't read any of the new 52 batman yet, but reading all this hype has got me wanting to get in on it! Do I have to read all the arcs that came before or can I just pick up the Endgame issues and be alright?

Also, holy crap I can't wait to get home in 2 hours and read Avengers/New Avengers ahhhhhhh!

Owzers

I'm dropping out of Wicked and Divine after issue #11, just read #9 and it's not for me. I still like the art and coloring but the plot never amounted to anything i cared about past the initial
head poppings. And the murder mystery that followed it is dreadful

Hey guys, I haven't read any of the new 52 batman yet, but reading all this hype has got me wanting to get in on it! Do I have to read all the arcs that came before or can I just pick up the Endgame issues and be alright?

Also, holy crap I can't wait to get home in 2 hours and read Avengers/New Avengers ahhhhhhh!

The entire run has been phenomenal. You'd be doing yourself a disservice to not get in on the ground floor.

I'll watch it on the internet and buy all the exclusive Kotobukiya figures online. But you guys enjoy the nerd sweat.

You have to read Court of Owls and Death of the Family to understand what's going on in Endgame. You can skip Zero Year although it's a good Riddler story.

Top Bottom