• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2015. Everyone's burned out and looking for an excuse to quit.

I read Batman twice and have no desire to read anymore comics for awhile.
Definetly think that's a silhouette of Bruce and Damian at the end.
So that makes me happy/hopeful.

Dammit, sounds like you really need to get Silver Surfer in print to get the full experience of the book.

Damn it. Why?
wUzTYjO.gif

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I will be so happy when you all have finally seen Avengers tomorrow.
There is one One-Liner by Hawkeye that I dont want to spoil you, but its so fucking amazing that I would like to throw around all the time :D

Its like the GOAT of all time one liner of the MCU.

Korupt has reached the endgame of comics.

I think right now, I could drop about 15 books and still be happy with what I read. I'm getting kinda burnt out on DC and Marvel. Moreso DC outside of Gotham Academy and Grayson. But I'm also tired of Marvel with those $3.99 joints.

Zombine

Banned
I will be so happy when you all have finally seen Avengers tomorrow.
There is one One-Liner by Hawkeye that I dont want to spoil you, but its so fucking amazing that I would like to throw around all the time :D

Its like the GOAT of all time one liner of the MCU.

Let's wait until Friday night US time. Obligations and all that put a hamper on "Thursday Late Night Movies"

Messi

I think right now, I could drop about 15 books and still be happy with what I read. I'm getting kinda burnt out on DC and Marvel. Moreso DC outside of Gotham Academy and Grayson. But I'm also tired of Marvel with those $3.99 joints.

Are you tired of Harley too :(.

I'm having withdrawals

It's like one big giant 22 page gatefold that you have to manipulate and play with to get the real end of the story. It sounds super ambitious and pretty cool.

Issue 11, the one out today.

I just checked at my LCS. It is a continuous 22 page drawing but it was cut and stapled like any other floppy. Is the gatefold in a variant? They could see no other version in their inventory system either.

Mudcrab

What amazing endings for NA/A and Multiversity. Today is already the best day and I still have C: Shazam left to read.

There is only Secret Wars.

tim1138

I just checked at my LCS. It is a continuous 22 page drawing but it was cut and stapled like any other floppy. Is the gatefold in a variant? They could see no other version in their inventory system either.

Ah that must be it, the description I read made it sound like a gatefold. I haven't actually seen the issue in person.

Man after Batman #40 and Arkham Knight coming in 2 months
We going to be riding that Batman downer train into Batman vs Superman.
Not even an animated series to distract us.

CBTech

Just got around to reading Batman. So good. Satisfying conclusion that leaves me excited for what they do next. Oh wait, we're getting Rabbitman next. We'll see how this goes. That's still being written by Snyder right? If so, I guess I don't really have a reason to doubt it after all of this.

Jem and The Holograms is great. Wish it was an ongoing. Bright colors and flair. I just really love female comic artists, I don't know what it is about their art. I think they are better at emoting.

Owzers

with Convergence and Secret Wars it felt like Marvel gave me the go ahead to stop buying so many books. I'll probably add a few more Marvel books once the secret wars tie-ins i'm MU waiting end, i like the digital codes for my favorite titles. DC is done now for awhile though.

Let's all read less comics.

Just got around to reading Batman. So good. Satisfying conclusion that leaves me excited for what they do next. Oh wait, we're getting Rabbitman next. We'll see how this goes. That's still being written by Snyder right? If so, I guess I don't really have a reason to doubt it after all of this.

Rabbitman?

>_>

And Snyder/Capullo are contracted to at least #50 but apparently Snyder hinted at a sizeable extension to that....#50's still a helluva milestone but as long as he's got ideas...

E the Shaggy

I feel like everyone on the planet has already seen Age of Ultron except for me.

Sigh, I wish they would have just coincided the release with the US and Europe.

Messi

That Chad Hardin pateron seems to be going terribly. No one has signed up in the past 2 days and it only has two patrons. :/

fauxtrot

Banned
I screwed up and got spoiled on AoU last week when it was released in Europe... kinda killed my hype for the movie but I'll still see it in theaters at some point.

E the Shaggy

So another disappointing villain, then?

Ye gods.

To be fair, I thought Ronan from Guardians was an AWESOME villain. Actually, I think Marvel has had their fair share of cool villains but one or two bad apples are bringing down the group (specifically Vanko and Malekith in my mind).

Obadiah Stane, Loki, Justin Hammer, Red Skull, Thanos have been pretty great as it stands.

Zombine

Banned
All the villains so far have been jobbers that they throw out there to highlight the heroes. It'll be interesting how they handle the ultimate jobber, Thanos.

Are spider gwen and silver surfer stopping while the event goes?

Also whats this hardcover deluxe mad love book? Is it different than the trade? I just bought that two weeks ago..

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Seeing Wizardmon dying is always heartbreaking for me :(

All the villains so far have been jobbers that they throw out there to highlight the heroes. It'll be interesting how they handle the ultimate jobber, Thanos.
I am actually
Scared that they fuck up Thanos now.

Top Bottom