• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Just back from Spider-Man Homecoming. I thought it was great which is saying something since I'm not a particular Spider-Man fan. It actually addresses all the issues I had with pervious movies.

error4041

Instocktrades already shipped my Avengers omnibus, should be here next week. faster than they usually are for me.

giphy.webp

Here's a compilation of pages and panels from the current volume of Champions. This is the kind of Waid you'd get on the post-Secret Empire, "we swear he isn't a nazi anymore, now let the country heal" story arc of Captain America. Do not, even for a moment, think that you wouldn't, because it will hurt that much longer when you will.

Samnee can't salvage that, because it cannot be a straightforward action book. Not in that context and not in these times.

e:

The one thing I love more than anything else about the new Twin Peaks is that it's teaching people to luxuriate again. To stop, smell the roses, and meditate on the things you're seeing. Just enjoy the moment, the place and the people therein, because life is short and Evil is coming. Fuck a wiki, fuck a recap, just enjoy this. Feel, for fuck's sake.
were lit! in fleek! get u a bae that can do both

VanWinkle

Have read the first five issues of Action Comics. I mean, yeah, it's action heavy, but I think it's great. Well written, lots of cool mysteries, and great art. Only negative is Doomsday, who is just a mindless villain. But he kind of needs to be mindless, because there's so much going on outside of the punching.

Aizo

Banned
That panel in the new Snotgirl issue where Cutegirl frames her face with her hands and says she has the better face—that's straight out of JoJo right there.

I'm on the ground once more! Fear me feeble earthlings for I wil-

Urgh, sorry. Re-read Avengers Forever(god, why couldn't Legacy have just been a modern version of that) and Captain Marvel(in the recent collection) and getting a double shot of ham by Busiek's Kang and Starlin's Thanos took me over for a second.

I couldn't fall asleep on the flight or I would've messed up my NYC visit by being out of sync.

Forever and the Destiny War is impossible now, right? Songbird is not on the Avengers anymore and Genis is still dead and will remain so while Danvers has the Captain Marvel title so that future can't happen.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I saw a thing GAMEPROFF can't see and that thing is the best of that thing's movies. Better than Thing-2.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I saw a thing GAMEPROFF can't see and that thing is the best of that thing's movies. Better than Thing-2.

I cant wait! These have to be the worst 6 days of my life.
I cant even prepurchase tickets because my cinema is awful :(

I am so pumped :D

Edit: Please tell me, how does the webswinging look like? Like there is real weight in it or is it more like in the first three movies?

PsychBat!

Banned
Might see it this weekend or next Tuesday with a friend.

It's weird, for many months I have not been hyped at all and now that it's here, I'm giddy.

I don't even understand why people like Daken in the first place. Is he edgy?
I like him. Or rather, the idea of him. But Remender pretty much capstoned the character. Also his coolest design is:
Code:
[img]http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/DakenDeath.jpg[/img]

Aizo

Banned
Holy shit. I got to read all of The Wild Storm today. That's a treat. I love Ellis. This is is up there with the books I look forward to most each month now for sure!! Also, I love Hunt's art in this. I didn't notice any awkward faces like the ones I saw sometimes in Clean Room. He does his best whenever he's showing something biologically strange like The Bleed, that weird
alien
(issue 5), or the transkeletal drysuit transformation. Also, that page with Angie flying over the ocean is gorgeous. I love this book.

Messi

Monthly reminder that we don't deserve Stuart Immonen and that he is doing godly work on Amazing Spider-man.

Get this man on another big title soon. I believe he is gone from asm soon. How godly would be Aaron and Immonen be on Avengers or Cap. Immonens art on Sam Cap was beautiful.

Also smh at Slott having a British character in London say "Oi, they're launching rockets now? That can't be safe, can it?"

Oi

--

Sad that Marvel have felt the need to rename the Hulk book to She Hulk for the trade.

Top Bottom