• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

amarectv2013-12-1020-nxet9.png

amarectv2013-12-1020-fyi98.png

amarectv2013-12-1020-v2i6t.png

EBE

Ryse has got some fantastic visuals. the lighting and motion blur are especially impressive, lending the game an incredibly cinematic look at times. can anyone post some of the gladiator multiplayer maps? a few look really cool

Timu

The post processing in Ryse is insanely good. Holy crap.
It's some of the best on consoles, practically flawless.

Without HUD's or texts you could easily fool me into believing these are stills from a well produced CGI movie.
I wish there was a way to turn off the HUD, it's odd that there's no option as you really don't need a HUD for this game.

Ryse has got some fantastic visuals. the lighting and motion blur are especially impressive, lending the game an incredibly cinematic look at times. can anyone post some of the gladiator multiplayer maps? a few look really cool
I'll get to them later on soon enough, but now to show off the best looking level so far some more:

c0606215_20131210193728.png

380a7732_20131210194538.png

6e93eee0_20131210194820.png

fred

Not too sure what it is about Ryse but for some reason the screenshots look odd. I think it's got something to do with the protagonist's model not being lit properly in places. Makes it look like someone has Photoshopped him from a completely different picture so the lighting and shadows look odd.

Am I the only one seeing this or have my eyes gone funny..? :eek:/

VanWinkle

Ryse has INCREDIBLE DoF and AA. Man. Great looking game. It's not as all-around great looking as KZ:SF, meaning that almost every aspect of KZ looks fantastic, while Ryse shines more in post processing than other areas, but still, looking real nice.

madmackem

Its a shame there aint been many cod ghost pics on here from ps4,finished the sp and i have to say at times it looked fantastic. The iq was amazing so so sharp looking, its something of an eye opener seeing ive spent the last 5 years or more playing cod on last gen with rubbish iq and res.

Kudos to those Ryse shots man, Great job capturing the forest and executions as the very fine details get noticed a lot more with the quality of the shot, Devs need to buy or license the Cryengine as that forest belongs in RPG's. Im on the 4th chapter I think on KZ its where you land in the city and I didn't move forward as I was just blown away by the visuals.

ElfArmy177

Without HUD's or texts you could easily fool me into believing these are stills from a well produced CGI movie.

Really? I dunno what it is, but Im not impressed by RYSE the least bit. Maybe I need to play it in order to really appreciate it... Killzone looks great however. Ive got both systems so Im not being biased, just not impressed...

Edit: Well, the shot right above me looks impressive lol

Timu

Really? I dunno what it is, but Im not impressed by RYSE the least bit. Maybe I need to play it in order to really appreciate it... Killzone looks great however. Ive got both systems so Im not being biased, just not impressed...

Edit: Well, the shot right above me looks impressive lol
...You need to play this game.

B4D1E

^ Nice job for the 1st pic, Timu. You captured the execution at the perfect time :)

The second pic really look like being in a Sherlock Holmes (Guy Ritchie's one) movie. In the muddy street of 19th Century London. Just WAOUW!!!!

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
The Ryse and Killzone screens impress. Very good indeed.

Top Bottom