• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

EhoaVash

Why do you not post 720p shots?!?!

sorry I'm still learning how to posts shots and stuff, I just pulled the image from miiverse via the source code since the miiverse site won't let me copy image location/save the image anymore :( .I tried messing with the browser but I'm not sure how to do it.?

69wpm

sorry I'm still learning how to posts shots and stuff, I just pulled the image from miiverse via the source code since the miiverse site won't let me copy image location/save the image anymore :( .I tried messing with the browser but I'm not sure how to do it.?

Just open the Browser, go to flickr or whatever image hosting site, press "browse" or similiar button, choose the image, upload it, share the image here. Most sites compress images, use flickr or abload.de, they don't compress. Flickr is also very nice when you sign up for it (it's free) because you can organise your pictures in folders.

Timu

Just open the Browser, go to flickr or whatever image hosting site, press "browse" or similiar button, choose the image, upload it, share the image here. Most sites compress images, use flickr or abload.de, they don't compress. Flickr is also very nice when you sign up for it (it's free) because you can organise your pictures in folders.
Neither does minus.=O

the one good reflection i came across in this game (yet):

Ba-g7UOIUAErpvV.jpg:orig

Vizzeh

Banned
Damn, I wish some of these shots looked as good when im motion. Not that its far off but the frame rate/motion blur can detract from what is some amazing shots

biRdy

I'm looking into buying an external capture card and this thread seems full of people that know a thing or two about them. I'd like to ask any suggestions? Once I get one, I'd love to join in on the fun.

Timu

I'm looking into buying an external capture card and this thread seems full of people that know a thing or two about them. I'd like to ask any suggestions? Once I get one, I'd love to join in on the fun.
Personally I would go with internal capture cards, and if you want to save money while getting some of the best quality, get this one.

Elgato is a great external capture card (It's the one I have) but internal capture cards are great too especially for screenshots.

T-0800

I had the PS4 version of Rivals and thought it looked like a PS3 game. Didn't look anything like a 1080p game.

This was in response to the shots on the previous page that looked like actually 1080p shots.

Top Bottom