• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III [Import OT] Kindle the fire, one last time

E92 M3

Everyone is playing and I have to wait another 3 weeks. Damn this hurts and my temptation to watch is at an all-time high.

I hate Namco lol

ironcreed

Banned
i really want to play as a sorcerer but almost everyone is saying that its easy mode is it true?

No idea. I have never done a pure sorcery build. The closest I have came is trying a pyromancer in Dark Souls in one of my alternate builds. It was a destroyer for sure, but I still prefer my strength/dex build. Which is what I have typically rolled with from Demon's Souls on.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Wouldn't the "spoilers" just be people saying "OH SHIT, [x enemy from dark souls 1]!!!" instead of actual story spoilers or whatever?

Then again it might be fun having people post spoilers based on google translated lore descriptions.

Mendrox

Wouldn't the "spoilers" just be people saying "OH SHIT, [x enemy from dark souls 1]!!!" instead of actual story spoilers or whatever?

Then again it might be fun having people post spoilers based on google translated lore descriptions.

Exactly the first thing is what people don't want to hear and what is considered a spoiler for Souls. I guess almost nobody will give a shit for the lore on their first japanese playthrough.

Vuze

What was wrong with every other stream people were watching?
Yeah, I've also jumped through some japanese streams and they all were alright quality-wise, not sure. Maybe skill related? Though people in the chat bitching about the players skill level an insulting the streamer because of it are always ridiculous. Makes me sorta afraid to stream the game once available as a Souls noob lol.

Onemic

Looks like I'll just have to play scholar of the first sin to compensate for this wait.

Ive somehow bought every single souls game, including bloodborne, but have never finished any of them. Closest I ever got was DS1 where I got past Anor Londo, but stopped as soon as I had to go through that dark ass cave(or go through londo ruins). Im too much of a pussy to finish DS2:SotFS. I only got past that 3 man boss with the long legs

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh shit, I hope you do not fall asleep while playing the game.

It happened to me during Bloodborne :lol

Sleeping on stream is fine - what I'm trying to avoid, however, is breaking shit (this includes parts from my own body).

I kind of want to play this but the frame rate on consoles looks pretty bad. Maybe they'll do a Witcher 3 and patch the frame rate later or something.

I'm at work ffs.
But I will be going not too long after the unlock. Let's hope there won't be too much traffic for busses in Brussels...going to be hard if nothing moves :D
I may go on foot if I see everything's at a standstill.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pre-stream live, 10 minutes to go

I kind of want to play this but the frame rate on consoles looks pretty bad. Maybe they'll do a Witcher 3 and patch the frame rate later or something.

Yeaaaaah....no. Blighttown in DS1 looks like a fucking picture slideshow at points and was never addressed, I wouldn't hold my breath.

EDIT: On PS3 at least, haven't played the Xbox version.

idonteven

giphy.gif

rdytoroll

Im gonna watch a bit of the PC streams. I already know the starting regions from all the previews, so I'm not too fazed by the spoilers at this point. Gotta get my DS3 fix somehow, I guess lol

still not feeling the real excitement, though the trailer looked awesome

will probably be ready for when the game hits in 3 weeks and then i'll play it to death!

Top Bottom