• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III [Import OT] Kindle the fire, one last time

Kiyo

Yes, but I don't know if Amazon.jp also gives foreigners digital codes directly. Play-Asia works just fine.

You can buy Xbox digital codes off Amazon.co.jp but not PSN digital codes, only physical for PSN.

Also only 1 hour 15 mins, so excited!

aravuus

Pre-order cancelled. I wait for reviews and other articles regarding matchmaking. Multiplayer is very important to me since demon's souls and it was perfectly fine before Bloodborne.

Come on

Maybe this should be on the OP so people would stop panicking

e: or maybe not, I don't think people actually read the OP lol

Hypron

It's 2:50 am and I've been laying in bed for the past 2 hours, trying to get some rest before playing the game... But I can't go to sleep D: I'm too excited haha

I have to do some tutoring this afternoon... I'm going to be so tired.

HGH

Banned
All the streamers I'm watching seem to be running in circles. One I've been watching for the last 7 hours seems to be just going around the tutorial area again.
I guess early streamer syndrome means people are gonna be lost as all heck huh?

Mendrox

Still two hours till I get off work, 40minutes till home, 20 minutes to buy some more tasty stuff and then I can start to kick ass. Finally.

It's almost time! Just gotta drive home from campus :3
All the streamers I'm watching seem to be running in circles. One I've been watching for the last 7 hours seems to be just going around the tutorial area again.
I guess early streamer syndrome means people are gonna be lost as all heck huh?
I can expect that later in the game if there is a certain item required to advance in the game. Especially for English players,

KAOz

Short bus special
Örebro, svenskar?

I think I'll simply have to look, I can't wait for 3 weeks..

Yepp. Vet dock inte om Yoshi bor kvar här. Tänker anta det.

Three fucking weeks now.... cant stop the hype. I am jealous of you guys playing it.

But I am hoping you all have fun! Even you guys who dont know the language.

Conezays

45 minutes, GAF! Just drinking my coffee :) Have we confirmed if the Japanese PS4 version uses alternate button prompts for X and O? Just wondering if I should switch the button assignments before jumping in. Cheers.

ogbg

45 minutes, GAF! Just drinking my coffee :) Have we confirmed if the Japanese PS4 version uses alternate button prompts for X and O? Just wondering if I should switch the button assignments before jumping in. Cheers.

I saw a little bit of a stream yesterday and it showed circle for picking up an item. I don't know if this was on a Japanese PS4 or not though, or if that even makes a difference.

Conezays

I saw a little bit of a stream yesterday and it showed circle for picking up an item. I don't know if this was on a Japanese PS4 or not though, or if that even makes a difference.

Cool, thanks; sounds like it probably is. Guess we'll find out first hand soon enough.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
A good stream, finally.

What was wrong with every other stream people were watching?

i really want to play as a sorcerer but almost everyone is saying that its easy mode is it true?

I think the game will be easy or hard regardless on your build and dependent on how competent you are at souls games. The people on streams have been shit or great but it's had nothing to do with what they've been using.

Top Bottom