• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was, but since she left the Senate she has been somewhat against the idea. Her overarching plan has been to support Obama's agenda, and that means championing the ACA.

Interesting, the headlines I saw stated she said UHC wasn't happening because it was unrealistic.
She wants to build on the ACA. She's always been for UHC.

Drug costs off the wall, you say?

AGt6Nh9.jpg

Grover

Banned
Hillary has said the word "progressive" to describe herself more times in the last week than she has in the last year

Paskil

Good response from Bern. Was that the fist time he said he wouldn't see ACA dismantled, rather than just going back to Medicare for all?

kirblar

Not a bad strategy, really. It's better than trying to out-progressive him. Painting him as unrealistic might actually stick.
Sanders pushing Clinton to the middle is definitely abnormal in terms of how primaries normally work.

Hillary wants to tear into Bernie. You can just tell, but the Democratic debates are so cordial she just can't go in haha.
After what's been going on on twitter? I would too.

Hillary firing some solid shots, but it's not smart to let Bernie control the narrative. As long as they're talking about who's progressive and who isn't, Bernie's winning.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What does any of this have to do with being progressive versus moderate?

Juice

Hillary looks really strong and Bernie looks weak and parsing too cutely.

Surprising to me. I haven't felt this way at all watching past debates.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Did he just move into Republican Talking points?
Edit: Not Quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom