• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

Just click the image to join.

Also, please post here so I know who is joining.

Sent a request. PSN: quik_killa

HoJu

Hey guys, I have a PS4 clan set up and we have plenty of room. Anyone is welcome.
It's mostly US gaf, but our founder is a EU guy, so we are pretty flexible with meeting times. We pretty much do everything, but PvE is the main focus. I mainly set up raids and will usually post them up on the DGaf OT. While PvE is the main focus, we do enjoy our share of PvP. Mainly events like Iron Banner and Trials.

n.

Sent request. Psn is xxcrazybusxx

Cornbread's memory is faulty. That said, get back to the clan.

Request sent

PSN: CDZdeOG

Cornbread78

Okay so I went ahead and bought this game right after work. I'm on Xbox Live and play frequently, what squad do I join and how?

GT is YesDroid29

There's a NeoGAF XBox clan banner in the OP, just click on it and request to join. The leader asks people to post that they applied in here, so he can approve GAFfers.

NoBL3Z

I joined

PSN: cofich001

Nightfall

Also sent a request

PSN: eightythird

Jamiaro

Joined. PSN: Jamiaro

Adree

Joined up.

PSN: Adree_1

Progenitor is looking for more players on Xbox One. We're a laid back clan that's been around since the early days of Destiny and cleared pretty much everything D1 had to offer. We'll be focusing primarily on PvE but we'll take players of all kinds. With the benefits of being in a clan in D2 being so prominent, were looking for anyone that can hold their own in the Destiny, is generally a decent person and wants to play D2 for an extended period of time.

Click the image above to join. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. See you all in-game!

J-Skee

Really stupid question. Can you be part of multiple clans? I have one with my small circle of friends, but would like to play with other like-minded people when they're not available.

Mumford

I requested to be a part of the GAF clan, as I realized I'm still gonna need more people than just my friends to be able to complete everything I want to in this game.I think there are fun times ahead, as I'm really enjoying D2 so far.

Just sent a request to join. Haven't been posting in the Destiny forums here much, but I've been following very closely and am pumped to get playing tonight.

EDIT: Oh, PSN is casselld. Ooops!

Sent a request to join!

Sent a Request

PSN name : xMETATRONx

Sent a req. PSN is Dr_PoopMonster

I just sent a request to join. PSN: CrowdChant

Thanks

Sent a request. PSN: quik_killa

Asked to join, psn Keratay

Sent request. Psn is xxcrazybusxx

Request sent

PSN: CDZdeOG

I joined

PSN: cofich001

Also sent a request

PSN: eightythird

Joined. PSN: Jamiaro

Joined up.

PSN: Adree_1

Welcome to the clan guys, and I apologize for the delay.

Currently we are using the psn messaging system to keep the clan together. I'll be sending out invites later in the day. This is by no means a requirement, it's just easier to communicate.So yeah, no hard feelings if you decide to leave the chat.

WeteHa and I are trying to find the best way to keep in touch, so this is going to be a work in progress.

lorclonil

Neo Member

Request sent PSN: Vaile. New to Destiny in general (only hit level 10 or so in the 1st.) Going to start up D2 tonight.

CDV13

In there. Thanks friend. you have a discord?

Edit: Never mind. I see what we are doing.

Jamiaro

While we are at it, Squids can send friend requests to me. Please say in the message that you from Gaf or Squids. :) See you in the battlefield!

Psn: Jamiaro

Top Bottom